GS Rallye Seat versus Standard Seat

It’s swings and roundabouts to be honest. I had both, the single rallye seat was more comfortable to me due to it being slightly lower and thinner on the edges than the std seat.there fore not pushing your legs out too far.

I tended to use the single on local rides, and the std on a longer ride , 300 miles plus. The single seat looks superb on the bike in comparison to the dual seats.

It’s swings and roundabouts to be honest. I had both, the single rallye seat was more comfortable to me due to it being slightly lower and thinner on the edges than the std seat.there fore not pushing your legs out too far.

I tended to use the single on local rides, and the std on a longer ride , 300 miles plus. The single seat looks superb on the bike in comparison to the dual seats.

probably sums up the general opinion.

Thanks all, I'm going to stick with the Rallye seat.

But my OCD hates the big gap between rider and pillion seats when set this way...

Set front on high and rear on low.
Stops you sliding forward.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6 using Tapatalk

ive got both seats, single and two piece, i used my single for a recent 3000mile euro trip, found it good in respect of being able to move bout, its narrower which is good for getting your feet down if youre short in the leg, more room for standing etc. I found the two peice more comfortable in the short term, but i find im locked in to a position and cannot really move about, i also find the two piece seems to angle me so my nuts are squashed againt the tank, so i have the front set to high and the rear set to low, this helps but isnt ideal.

not for me as we know we are all built differently so its a personal thing

not for me as we know we are all built differently so its a personal thing

I know, but I don’t think the Touratech and Wonderlich are that much different to be honest! If the Sergeant was narrower at the front on the LC it would be perfect for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standard seat for me low setting at the back high at the front, bought a rallye seat and for me it was not great, I ended up with back ache after only a days riding. Maybe I should have given it more time. My choice would be a standard height comfort seat if I could afford it.

Back
Top Bottom