F850GSA. Any owners on here?

I wish - same bike for me but collection date was due to be the day after lockdown in the UK. Still stuck at the dealer, registered to me and depreciating (Above and beyond no longer being a new bike with no owners) at zero miles :(

I wish - same bike for me but collection date was due to be the day after lockdown in the UK. Still stuck at the dealer, registered to me and depreciating (Above and beyond no longer being a new bike with no owners) at zero miles :(

Let's hope you get it soon.
I think it's a great bike, and enjoy riding it.

I am in the same boat ... Same bike too. I fear these bikes may be everywhere when the lockdown lifts.
The bike is actually at another dealer (in England) while my dealer is in Scotland, so the variation between the nation's approach to easing lockdown is only going to add to the delay.

I'm not sure if looking at it in the garage would be worse or not ... At least I could fettle it if it was here .....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom