Nav 5 going bong, bong, bong all the time?

and that's fine - but i was really just raising awareness that the device operates 2 profiles - you can think you are altering alerts and switching them off but if you are altering the 'car' profile then they will still alert when it switches back to bike mode.

yes... thats what I've done. set it up here on my desk, and then put it on the bike... then come back, taken it off again and looked through to see everything switched off ;)

put it on the bike and look again... my magic they are all back on .... thanks for the info. :)

yes... thats what I've done. set it up here on my desk, and then put it on the bike... then come back, taken it off again and looked through to see everything switched off ;)

put it on the bike and look again... my magic they are all back on .... thanks for the info. :)

Or you could just leave it in the cradle with no connection to helmet.........:green gri

All working well now.. i can go as fast as I like and no bongs :)

got to say, it could be useful though?... especialy overseas where you may not be 100% .. :)

It will also sound for delays, and offer diversions, so it is worth listening to some of the bongs.

:thumb
Any idea how to turn off the audible alert? Other than disabling the App, in which case it loses visual notifications, I can’t find a setting for it.

Back
Top Bottom