XR Configurator

Poor show if that's all they can do especially as Ducati will be bringing out the new V4 Multistrada.

As said elsewhere I think you’ll find that the V4 Multi is a 2021 model.

Every road test EVER? And EVERY rider?

:jes:jes:jes

Show me a single road test that doesn’t mention the bar vibes then !

Show me a single road test that doesn’t mention the bar vibes then !

It's an I4 and everyone knows they don't vibrate at annoyingly high frequencies:D

Of course you can get around it by riding 'around' the vibes, up and down the gears, never riding in top gear at license keeping speeds, never riding on a main arterial route, wheelying everywhere, that sorta thing;)

That said some folk find triples and twins annoying and/or painful too so what do I know:nenau

The new 2019 model certainly doesnt have any that I do know

Earlier ones did upto about 2016-17 possibly

The new 2019 model certainly doesnt have any that I do know

Earlier ones did upto about 2016-17 possibly

Well I rode my mate’s new XR shortly before he sold it and it was dreadful.
Bought new in March and sold in May.

And MCN in agreement in their review published only 6 weeks ago !!

c733cd3d7dd4d4c4340b03ecbeeeff59.jpg

And less than 5 minutes ago on another thread about 2 up comfort on the XR

I tried the XR before buying a GS

Wifey hated it so much she made me let her get off and wait half way through the test ride, said it was like sitting on a bar stool

I found it totally under geared and couldn’t believe they’d released a bike with such atrocious vibrations through the bars

Case closed, m’lud ! :)

Theres a few spy shots and a short video someone took, looks interesting.

They recon chances are we’ll see the new Multistrada V4 on October 23 following confirmation the manufacturer will use that date to reveal its 2020 range of machines in an online presentation ahead of a public reveal at EICMA in Milan.

Theres a few spy shots and a short video someone took, looks interesting.

They recon chances are we’ll see the new Multistrada V4 on October 23 following confirmation the manufacturer will use that date to reveal its 2020 range of machines in an online presentation ahead of a public reveal at EICMA in Milan.

4dc474822ab734bbafbbf10054073759.jpg

Point made Martin, but it's not that obtrusive. Yes the bars vibe and the foot rest's, the bar end take's almost 90% of it out but if you are used to being a wall flower then it's probably not for you. With regard to the V4, it's going to be priced out of most people's reach :)

The ones reported in every road test ever and which every rider apart from you experienced.

Three mates had the XR,two the supposedly updated model with different bar end weights.

All couldn’t live with the awful vibes at around 5k revs so all sold.None of them know each other .

Ive never had it so that's two of us. But to be honest I've only done 12K in 16 months commuting and touring so probably not ridden it enough yet.
I have more vibes from my 1200GSA.

Ive never had it so that's two of us. But to be honest I've only done 12K in 16 months commuting and touring so probably not ridden it enough yet.
I have more vibes from my 1200GSA.

That's the funny thing; the GS is a vibrator on wheels, yet everyone reckons the XR vibrates more. :blast :rolleyes:

I'm taking my new Triple Black XR back, it must be broken I can't feel any vibes and it's too fast + the gear shift assist isn't clunky like the GS....:green gri:D

I'm taking my new Triple Black XR back, it must be broken I can't feel any vibes and it's too fast + the gear shift assist isn't clunky like the GS....:green gri:D

My TB XR just great too, I’m enjoying it much more than my previous GSLC and KTM SDGT before that, strange that those who are not XR owners are much more knowledgable about these machines.

My 2015 was a little vibes, my 2019 hardly anything. My 1200 GSLC was worse and i often ended up with numb fingers.

It's looking like the 900XR with the chinese engine from the 850.
If so I cant see it being a big seller.? Personally I'd like the current XR with LED lights,TPM,Grips that work and a comfort setting.

.....and an adjustable clutch lever..

Back
Top Bottom