Woohoooo on insurance quote!

(RIP) spike418

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just getting it sorted in respect of the outfit I'm picking up at the weekend.
Had no idea what to expect as I've never had a sidecar before. Yesterday I rang the current insurer to find if I could add it to the existing policy, was told underwriters would consider options and ring me back today.

Just had the call and I could sense the chap shaking his head as he told me I live in a very low vehicle crime area. He went on to say he doesn't see quotes that low. It's best on a separate policy actually, much cheaper for some reason, the premium for comprehensive (including business use) is £66 for the year. Very pleasantly surprised :beerjug:

Although obviously I have to rage incoherently and request the sympathy of fellow bikermates with regard to the £10
arrangement fee which is included in the £66 :spitfire
Cos obviously no one is allowed to charge for time/admin etc :rolleyes:

The chap then went on to say "I bet you know all your neighbours and have conversations with them, you probably don't have to lock your doors" :thumb2:bounce1

I suppose £66 is in some small way compensation for riding something shit

Just imagine how pissed off you'd have been if they'd asked for £666 ? :augie

He probably took sympathy out on you for getting stuck in traffic with all the cars :D

Is it due to advancing years perchance?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Only insofar as I feel the need to do some things whilst I can.
It's an addition rather than a replacement. Been looking on and off for approx 12 years to find a bike I liked, a sidecar I liked and the appropriate price for my budget.

Main reason being the dog will fit in the sidecar :friday

Only insofar as I feel the need to do some things whilst I can.
It's an addition rather than a replacement. Been looking on and off for approx 12 years to find a bike I liked, a sidecar I liked and the appropriate price for my budget.

Main reason being the dog will fit in the sidecar :friday
Use it whilst you can, we are a long time dead.

My friends Charlie and Fi had an outfit that they took their dog out in.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom