Motoscan app Semi-active suspension error code

Deleted account 191119001

Reaction score
Plugged dongle into the 2017 GS LC just to play around with the functions, and went into SEMI-ACTIVE SUSPENSION and seen an error code 480BBC now for the life of me, I cannot find what this could be, any ideas, bike is working fine, I might just clear it and see if it returns or not.

Did you try a calibration?

Unfortunately Andi the motoscan app does not do it yet, even though it is in the list, I emailed the software maker and he said not available for wetheads yet only pre LC,s, I forsee a GS-911 wifi coming for christmas....;)

Unfortunately Andi the motoscan app does not do it yet, even though it is in the list, I emailed the software maker and he said not available for wetheads yet only pre LC,s, I forsee a GS-911 wifi coming for christmas....;)

Told ya so, should have bought one rather than that other stuff,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And for goodness sake, stop plugging your dongle into your bike or you’ll end up in A&E!

Given the heat at the moment only place for the dongle Martin...........:D anyway I cleared the code, and lets see if it comes back after a ride out later.

So did i when i sold my GSA and the lad that bought it more than two years ago has never used it

Bonus with Wifi version is if you have 10 mates who each buy a VIN number for 30 euros, you can then use that cash to upgrade to a Pro version, and then it has unlimited Vins.

Bonus with Wifi version is if you have 10 mates who each buy a VIN number for 30 euros, you can then use that cash to upgrade to a Pro version, and then it has unlimited Vins.

Only problem with that is, they think they are buying the bloody thing and should have access 24/7

10 mates? Crikey, I can count mine on one hand and still have spare fingers, and only one has a GS and he has a 911 already.

Only problem with that is, they think they are buying the bloody thing and should have access 24/7

Then just charge 20euros for fault clearing or servicing, just set your rules.....if not happy they buy their own...

if you try adjusting the height on the centre stand, can you see the preload adjuster moving?

Yep all is working fine Grant, went for a quick spin, adjusted all different heights a few times, looked at suspension moving up and down, code has not returned, maybe it has been there for a while and I had not seen it, however bike was in at BMW for service in March and they did not say anything

OK all sorted, reply from BMW below.

that is a common error code. BMW knows about it, but I can not explain it in my bad English. There isn´t anything damaged, it appears if there are some circumstances.

Don´t worry about it, shut down the ignition for one minute and then clear the memory.

Best regards
Marco

Back
Top Bottom