R1250RS video review from Missenden Flyer

wessie

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEatdSGC5E0

he likes it, but he is a fanboi of the BMW brand, so he's not going to slag it.

He prefers the symmetric headlights compared to the asymmetric job on my 2016 bike. Wanker.

Blue looks okay in the flesh but not as pretty as my lupin/whit bike.

Thanks for the link.

Good to see it's got Brembos; definitely a bike on my agenda at next change. Please can we have some more interesting colourways though.

Dare I say I quite like the new Versys 1000 too, having owned one back in 2012 when they were well fugly, but they have been priced too high. We shall see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEatdSGC5E0

he likes it, but he is a fanboi of the BMW brand, so he's not going to slag it.

He prefers the symmetric headlights compared to the asymmetric job on my 2016 bike. Wanker.

Blue looks okay in the flesh but not as pretty as my lupin/whit bike.

I find him an annoying twat,I know that's rich coming from me but he went up in my estimation by bigging up hgv drivers. The new RS may be a better bike than the current model but looks bland,boring and the colours available are just zzzzzz. I mean Austin yellow? Is it a homage to British Leyland? What's that white frame all about?

Having said the above.... I hope you chaps who've ordered the new RS enjoy your new bike and have many years and thousands of miles of happy riding. We're all adults,have different opinions and nobody has ever asked a stranger on a forum how they should spend their money have they now.

Hope you paid your £1.99 he is getting a bit borassic you know, price of aviation fuel etc ................

I like the look of that. Will take one out for a test ride soon. The only thing I didn’t like on the 1200RS was the handlebars, but several owners swapped to the R bars for a more upright position.

Why the lack of colour options though ? Piss yellow for the Sport or boring blue for the TE. Why no HP version with gold wheels ? Nutty would love that !!

Why the lack of colour options though ? Piss yellow for the Sport or boring blue for the TE. Why no HP version with gold wheels ? Nutty would love that !!

That may come next year, but as it’s not a big seller for bmw, I won’t hold my breath!

Back
Top Bottom