Suit advice .

Nope, other way round. ;)

Light colours reflect the heat back into the body, black doesn’t. :rob

And, to the OP. Rukka, every time. :thumb

Yes been looking and trying on Rukka Nivala today... at last meet a great salesman at my local J&s ... tried on the Klim but have to say I was impressed with the Rukka ... now just getting my head around the cost :eek:

What sizes are you bud?
I'll be listing a nearly new set of top end Rukka gear shortly. Just got to figure out what model they are first as they all look pretty similar. Sizes are 56 jacket and 54 C2 regular length trousers.

Buy black textile gear anything else gets filthy after the first couple of rides and is an utter PIA to keep clean. A 2 or 3 year old light coloured jacket will look awful but a black jacket hides he muck and stains

+1 for the Nivala and Motolegends. Very impressed with the suit and Motolegends would recommend them both.

What sizes are you bud?
I'll be listing a nearly new set of top end Rukka gear shortly. Just got to figure out what model they are first as they all look pretty similar. Sizes are 56 jacket and 54 C2 regular length trousers.

I’m a 56 jacket, that’s what I tried on yesterday ... not tried the pants yet ... but I’m a 34 waist / 30 leg if that helps..

Let me asap on what you have as I need to sort this week :thumb2

Sounds like you will be 52 to 54 trouser depending on how tight you want them with a standard or possibly even short leg as Rukka run very long in the leg.

I’m a 56 jacket, that’s what I tried on yesterday ... not tried the pants yet ... but I’m a 34 waist / 30 leg if that helps..

If it's J&S they can get different length trousers in for you to try out. Hamilton branch did for me, know problem.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I'll know by the weekend what I've got. Jacket may be sold but I think the trousers will be available. Just trying to identify what model they are but they're a Euro 54 regular length.

I'll know by the weekend what I've got. Jacket may be sold but I think the trousers will be available. Just trying to identify what model they are but they're a Euro 54 regular length.

Good luck selling ... think I’m going to bite the bullet and buy the Rukka Nivala

Good luck selling ... think I’m going to bite the bullet and buy the Rukka Nivala

If you can settle on the price don’t rule out Hideout Leathers own HiPro CE certified textile suit custom made for the same price of a hi quality Rukka set, worth giving them a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy black textile gear anything else gets filthy after the first couple of rides and is an utter PIA to keep clean. A 2 or 3 year old light coloured jacket will look awful but a black jacket hides he muck and stains

and said biker on a dark night...

Nivala is the way to go if your going for Rukka, its light years ahead of the older gear with its levels of stretch and flex.

Mind you the new Coriace leather suit is also very nice and very very comfortable as its perforated so lightweight for leather.

Rukka Nivala all day, best suit I've had in 34 years of riding....absolute cnut in boiling hot weather but then aren't they all, mesh jacket and jeans all summer with cheap waterproof cag and trousers in the pannier.

Klim Badlands, does it all. Not the most stylish imho but just works on the bike in all weathers & temperatures. Had mine 5 years now, has worked well in 38c whilst in Spain over the last 5 summer jaunts and through 5 uk winters with a heated vest or jacket underneath.

Never tried Rukka but they seem to pop up on here regularly needing to go back for repair/replacement due leakages.

Can highly recommend Rev It, especially the Dominator GTX kit.

Back
Top Bottom