CB750 f2

will

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any ideas on value of CB750 f2 1997 been in private collection for years 1400 miles mint condition completely standard recent service and mot ????? :thumby:

No more modern 1997

Not very much then.
Probably £1500 to £2000 absolute tops.

They're not particularly appealing or charismatic, so you need to find someone who really wanted one.

Not very much then.
Probably £1500 to £2000 absolute tops.

They're not particularly appealing or charismatic, so you need to find someone who really wanted one.

That was my feelings the only thing going for it is the condition and mileage the owner wants to p/ex against bike I’m selling he thinks it’s worth £2800 ????

If it is standard and mint, with that low mileage it is possibly the best example in the country. Not being the most desirable model, it is still a practical classic and it is the sort of bike you would need to advertise at a price of X and wait patiently for somebody to come along who wants it. There are people who like to have the best example of a particular model, and this would be a cheap way of getting that. I reckon it would fetch 2.5K if you are willing to wait for that buyer.

If the current owner thinks it's worth £2800 he should advertise it and see what happens.

I agree with Mark S, in fact even at £2500 there might be an awfully long wait before anyone bites - the bike was just never that exciting or charismatic.

Even if you think it's worth £2500 or whatever to you, be prepared to take a bath when you eventually sell it.

I think the same Paul that’s what I have suggested to him I would have been interested st £1500 but it’s not a bike I would go looking for

If he’s trading it in as a part ex on a bike you own and he wants then you hold all the aces. They were typical of some of the mind numbingly boring dross that Honda seem to churn out which is why I simply don’t buy Hondas :rob

Tell him £500 then break it for spares :D

If he’s trading it in as a part ex on a bike you own and he wants then you hold all the aces. They were typical of some of the mind numbingly boring dross that Honda seem to churn out which is why I simply don’t buy Hondas :rob

Tell him £500 then break it for spares :D

Ha £500 :D I like your style apparently I’m unreasonable at £1500 so it’s not happening :rob

I had one as my first ‘big bike’ and ....it.... er ... no, I actually can’t remember anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom