2020 Model launch

Deleted account 210604001

Reaction score
SAVE THE DATE: October 23, 2019. Ducati World Première 2020, the most awaited event of the year.

Follow the unveil of the 2020 Ducati range in live streaming on the Ducati website and on official social media channels. The new Ducati models will be on display from 7 to 10 November at the EICMA 2019 show. Stay tuned!

DWP2020-01-Editorial-Img-Default-1330x1200.jpg

https://www.ducati.com/ww/en/home/ducati-world-premiere

I'm soooo excited :thumb2

RBW.

NB: Yes I know it's still only July :D

SAVE THE DATE: October 23, 2019. Ducati World Première 2020, the most awaited event of the year.

Follow the unveil of the 2020 Ducati range in live streaming on the Ducati website and on official social media channels. The new Ducati models will be on display from 7 to 10 November at the EICMA 2019 show. Stay tuned!

DWP2020-01-Editorial-Img-Default-1330x1200.jpg

https://www.ducati.com/ww/en/home/ducati-world-premiere

I'm soooo excited :thumb2

RBW.

NB: Yes I know it's still only July :D

Serious question-what are you so excited about ?

The V4 Streetfighter will be a beast .

Serious question-what are you so excited about ?

The V4 Streetfighter will be a beast .

Having tried the V4S, it was a lovely roadbike (apart from high insurance costs, crap mirrors and quickshifter that was more clunky than my 899). After that test ride I decided I'd rather have something I can ride a little harder on the road and Ducati have a knack of gearing their smaller siblings really well so that they are no slower up to about 100, and then obviously the bigger bikes clear off (as an example my 899 to 60 is as quick as an 1199 and quicker than a 1299 ).

So i'm super interested to see the V2 (although it will be euro5). I'm sure there may be one or two more surprises (although last year's launch was quite dull).

RBW.

I read somewhere that the V4 Streetfighter will be launched at EICMA. Another reason to go again.

I don't know if it's a part of the press day (if such a thing exists at EICMA), but the whole launch event mentioned above is at EICMA. The V4 Streetfighter has to be a certainty as Ducati (were) racing it at Pikes Peak until the tragic accident that killed Carlin Dunne. I wonder if there will be some sort of brief Eulogy as Carlin had a history with Ducati which I think they will want to 'celebrate' if that's the right word*.

RBW.

*but maybe I'm being naive.

I think it will at least be the streetfighter V4 and there is quite a few screen shots of the V4 Multi on the net , so that might be in at the show as well

The Carlin Dunne idea would be a good one , he is a big part of why there is a Multi pikes peak..

Yes Streetfighter V4
Multi V4
other guesses...
Monster 1260 replacing 1200
Monster 950 replacing 821
Desert Sled 1100

Interesting, I still think its a year to early for the Multi v4 and I would bet the V2 Panigale will make an appearance. Be great to see an 1100 sled if that happens.

RBW.

Yes Streetfighter V4
Multi V4
other guesses...
Monster 1260 replacing 1200
Monster 950 replacing 821
Desert Sled 1100

Based on no facts whatsoever, other than rumour, speculation and MCN, here is what I think we will see :

2019 for 2020
Streetfighter V4 - almost certain
Panigale V2 - likely
Desert Sled 1100 - really hope so !

2020 for 2021
Multistrada V4
Monster updates

RBW.

Back
Top Bottom