what do you recommend?

brummy bloke

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm hopeless with tech so could do with some advise please. I ride for midland freewheelers, a blood bike charity in the west midlands, I need a headset purely to answer phone calls while on the move It doesn't need to play music or do anything else. what do you suggest? I have asked other blood bikers what they use but they are so teched up that I can't get a straight answer as their requirements for their systems are far more than I require. Any help gratefully received. Ian

A cheap Bluetooth headset will probably suffice for your needs it would probably run around £50 new or ask on here for a used unit.

I'm hopeless with tech so could do with some advise please. I ride for midland freewheelers, a blood bike charity in the west midlands, I need a headset purely to answer phone calls while on the move It doesn't need to play music or do anything else. what do you suggest? I have asked other blood bikers what they use but they are so teched up that I can't get a straight answer as their requirements for their systems are far more than I require. Any help gratefully received. Ian

Give Dave Julier of Intaride in Redditch a call and he will sort you out. 01527 908044

He has a good variety of Bluetooth solutions and I am pretty sure he has helped out Blood Bikers before and he is local to you.

Back
Top Bottom