Enduristan- good kit!

GOAT

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just bought a tail pack for my Turban.
Appears to be really good quality kit- Swiss company.
I’ll probably buy more!
Unashamed vote for Rugged roads who sold it to me.

I fancy the pannier topper, but need to see one in the flesh. Do Rugged Roads have a showroom in Lymington?

I fancy the pannier topper, but need to see one in the flesh. Do Rugged Roads have a showroom in Lymington?

No but I have many Enduristan items including the Tornado bags and pannier toppers.
They fit to my Bumot ally panniers and are very well made and secure.

Don’t think I’ve got any pics but will have a look.

Edited to add.

Found some pics.Not the best but you get the idea.

9b64da8fa6371af3a20a30c9af37adbd.jpg
e4d34fad3ec0f07d110aaefef249e784.jpg

No but I have many Enduristan items including the Tornado bags and pannier toppers.
They fit to my Bumot all panniers and are very well made and secure.

Don’t think I’ve got any pics but will have a look.

Edited to add.

Found a pic

9b64da8fa6371af3a20a30c9af37adbd.jpg
Time you had hair cut old bean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

We do now (and have done since the end of 2017 ;) ) - we carry the full Enduristan range in stock, so feel free to pop in and see Annette - usually between 9-ish and 4-ish :D:D

Rugged Roads
Waterloo Road
Lymington
SO41 9DB

We do now (and have done since the end of 2017 ;) ) - we carry the full Enduristan range in stock, so feel free to pop in and see Annette - usually between 9-ish and 4-ish :D:D

Rugged Roads
Waterloo Road
Lymington
SO41 9DB

I’m on duty today, but if I get called to Lymington Hospital are you open today?

We are always open Monday to Friday. Normally about 8.30 - 3.30 ( as a minimum) but try to work shorter hours during the school holidays. If anyone wants to come on over, just give me a call on 01590 675657.

There's no point in asking on here if we are open at any given time, as I don't get time to spend on here very often :friday

I'm interested in the Monsoon panniers, they look good kit and would suit the Himalayan a treat i reckon :)

I did get in touch with Enduristan to see if they made inner bags for the Monsoon panniers. Unfortunately not.

I think there is an opportunity for them as once the panniers are strapped to the bike it’s a bit of a faff to get them off/on again. I bought a couple of gym type bags from sports direct as a solution but would have been nice to get exact size bags to fit panniers.

I did get in touch with Enduristan to see if they made inner bags for the Monsoon panniers. Unfortunately not.

I think there is an opportunity for them as once the panniers are strapped to the bike it’s a bit of a faff to get them off/on again. I bought a couple of gym type bags from sports direct as a solution but would have been nice to get exact size bags to fit panniers.

Waitrose bags for £1

2820e8ce9369deec634c60c0d74050f7.jpg

Anyone got any discount codes for RR or SBS?

Back
Top Bottom