Sena SRL fault, help required please

jj65

Reaction score
Hi, just got back from a days riding and my sena SRL doesnt work anymore, the red light on the side is permantley on and nothing works to rectify it. Ive tried resetting it with a paper clip, I’ve tried switching it off/on, nothing makes any difference :(. Battery state show blue LED when plugged into power.

The sena site doesnt mention this problem, or anything like it, Anyone know what’s the issue please, or is it knackered? It’s only 5 months old.

Attachments

• D9A25E18-0918-430F-B461-34EB0A6DD891.jpg
    D9A25E18-0918-430F-B461-34EB0A6DD891.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 227
:blast, I’ve just plugged it into charge it up :D the red light was on for about 2 hours so ill disconnect it and let it go flat. Cheers for the info :thumb2

Just an update for anyone who has this problem, the battery went flat today and i recharged it and (touch wood, it appears to be working ok again). So thanks once again to TRACTORS ARE GO :thumb2

sena smh5 battery

My Sena SMH5 is 13 months old and just gone back under warranty. Both units charge for about 2 hours, but when used one switches off due to flat battery after about a hour and the other unit will last about 3 hours at the most. I bought the sena from Fowlers in Bristol, and returned it to them yesterday under warranty, they said I should here back in approx. 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom