Dalton Highway to Deadhorse + A Moose

bisbee

VIGILUM
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VW5qZHyxHkM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've been following this guy's vlog :thumb2

I'll have a peek later.

At first glance, it's a good job it wasn't raining................

I’ve been watching his channel since his Himalayan trip. Turns out to be very funny with interludes of amazing camera work mixed with the odd emotional breakdown. Everything you’d expect from a new drama series.

Interestingly I see that he has 27k subscribers. Compare that with a Dutch girl ‘Itchy boots’, currently in Albania having ridden from India who has 194k subscribers. Two very different styles but wow I’d have thought Bogan would have a bigger following.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCEIs9nkveW9WmYtsOcJBwTg

Million Dollar Bogan and Itchy Boots are my favourite YouTube channels at the moment both very different but equally compulsive viewing.

Love him. He just does it . Little planning . Does it on a Harley . Ok fairly wealthy but he actually does it . Most people are more worried about farkles that they will never need . I’ve been to most of the places he’s been too except Alaska . He brings a freshness to adventure motorcycling that I’ve not seen before . Good on you Danny

I'll have a peek later.

At first glance, it's a good job it wasn't raining................
It sure looks like they lucked out with that , no mozzies ! And good road conditions !
Do you recall the memorable wet ride from TOK over the top of the world highway ,Yukon to Dawson city ?

It sure looks like they lucked out with that , no mozzies ! And good road conditions !
Do you recall the memorable wet ride from TOK over the top of the world highway ,Yukon to Dawson city ?

That was some ride.........!!

That was some ride.........!!

Arriving in Dawson City safe and sound that day was a great feeling. I felt like a proper adventure biker :D

Another Danny fan here, been following him for quite a while now, he really went through it during the Himalaya trip but when I realised he had a mate with him for the Alaska trip I thought it might water down the format a bit, but he's been funny and appeals to my childish sense of humour.

Arriving in Dawson City safe and sound that day was a great feeling. I felt like a proper adventure biker :D
I have to say Tony , that on that particular day having done it 2 up with all the kit , what I felt when I got down to the Yukon ferry ,,,was
A profound sense of relief :D probably our hardest day ever . Even auld Jeff ,
required WHISKY to revive /calm / stabilise him on arriving in Dawson city . ( fortunately we had the required medication in the pannier :D )

Having just watched the vid above I subscribed and now watching all the Alaska vids from the start .
He comes across very well and there’s no bullshit.
Better than watching shite on the tv.

I have to say Tony , that on that particular day having done it 2 up with all the kit , what I felt when I got down to the Yukon ferry ,,,was
A profound sense of relief :D probably our hardest day ever . Even auld Jeff ,
required WHISKY to revive /calm / stabilise him on arriving in Dawson city . ( fortunately we had the required medication in the pannier :D )

You did well Sy. I passed Jeff as he was parked up in a laybye having a breather regaining his strength to get to the end which, of course, he did :D

Million Dollar Bogan and Itchy Boots are my favourite YouTube channels at the moment both very different but equally compulsive viewing.

Having seen this thread I’ve watched many of Danny’s vlogs in the last couple of weeks.
He’s very honest and engaging and makes his vlogs entertaining.

I’ve just started watching Itchy Boots today.I’m sure she’ll grow into it but the early vlogs are a pale imitation of Danny’s.
Ok,she’s quite cute and Dutch so she’s got more followers but she’s not very engaging ,and her (early) vids are only around 4/5 minutes each and don’t really get going.

The scenery is pretty but some of her backing tracks are a bit off putting .

MDB should have far more subscribers than he does from what I’ve seen so far.

Should I persevere with Itchy ? Does she settle in to a better rhythm ?

Absolutely yes!

They get a lot better after she arrives in Oman and then travels through Iran and onto the Stans. Not Danny levels of lunacy but a great travelogue all the same. :)

Itchy Boots, good morning it's 9AM in the morning...yes we guessed that it was in the morning, and she should take that piercing out of her tongue too, other than that it's enjoyable viewing :cool:

Following the others mentioned as well. Think A Brit, A Bond A Bike is decent viewing too as is 44T

Absolutely yes!

They get a lot better after she arrives in Oman and then travels through Iran and onto the Stans. Not Danny levels of lunacy but a great travelogue all the same. :)

Ok ta. I’ll keep at it . It’s easy watching when away at work .

Back
Top Bottom