Daytona Travel Star Pro GTX Gortex - user review and comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddjob

Reaction score
Daytona Travel Star Pro GTX Gortex - user review and comments:

I've a very extensive collection of riding gear to cover all different riding conditions and bikes. Like most folks; when wearing leathers, I always wear them tucked inside boots and when wearing textiles, these are always worn over boots.

Anyway, I've just bought a new pair of Daytona Travel Star Pro GTX Gortex in size 43. All my footwear (Grenson, Clarks, Bally) are a medium in either a UK 8.5 to 9. My calves are not overly large (medium actually) and the Daytona's were bought with the expectation of versatility.

However, although the length and width of the Daytona's is absolutely perfect, they can only be effectively worn with trousers over the boots. Consequently, they will only be worn when wearing textiles and it would appear I'll still need to continue to buy specific boots to be worn when wearing leathers. :D

Why?

I wear my BMW Atlantis leather trousers over the boot

I wouldn't consider wearing any bike trousers, in the boot

Road Riders who stuff bike trousers into their boots look like tossers

OMG: 34,242 posts; your're such a Keyboard Warrior.
I have to say I am amazed by your history of derogatory comments which are antagonistic, confrontational and contrived to create a pernicious environment of toxic hostility.
If you cant formulate sentences to convey something constructive, then please kindly say nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom