East Mids. Breakfast Meet Up : Saturday 17th August, 2019 ~

Great breakfast at Portland Fishing lakes with good company.

Mr Nimrod, before you start having a go at Arkwright, I believe the following happened.

You kept organising breakfasts at shitty city centre cafes which nobody wanted to attend and so attendance dropped. Duncan, with the aid of Derek, started organising breakfasts at new places dotted around and about the area. These became popular and well attended.

Once the numbers of attendance were up, you started to take over again. So please don't criticise Duncan for complaining about the A1 Diner. It is a greasy shithole, especially when there are much nicer places to be had.

I think you owe him an apology. You're out of order. :rob

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/e_StXf0HhMY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fast forward to 12.36 :D

Good turnout today with mucho bollox and a perfect ride through the Vale

Thanks Mr Nimrod :beerjug:

Great breakfast at Portland Fishing lakes with good company.

Mr Nimrod, before you start having a go at Arkwright, I believe the following happened.

You kept organising breakfasts at shitty city centre cafes which nobody wanted to attend and so attendance dropped. Duncan, with the aid of Derek, started organising breakfasts at new places dotted around and about the area. These became popular and well attended.

Once the numbers of attendance were up, you started to take over again. So please don't criticise Duncan for complaining about the A1 Diner. It is a greasy shithole, especially when there are much nicer places to be had.

I think you owe him an apology. You're out of order. :rob

You know what happens to people who step in to try and help? I think you do.
Anyways we need more love, love is the solution, not separation, nor division......Love.
We are all grown ups here with and not many of us are stupid, so love.

In the light of these comments, I'd ask tufty etc. to organise the East Mids. meets as they see fit.

Sad to hand over on a negative note, but when adults descend to such intemperate language, it's really time to leave 'em to it...

Anyway, it was a good day today, over 30 bikes, although maybe not all ours... and of course, with excellent company!

David

Thanks for organising todays meet - enjoyed it.

Cheers

You know what happens to people who step in to try and help? I think you do.
Anyways we need more love, love is the solution, not separation, nor division......Love.
We are all grown ups here with and not many of us are stupid, so love.

I love you all. Cnuts included

David,

No need to chuck your toys out of the pram. Grow up. I'd also challenge your use of the word intemperate. There was no lack of control in my comments.

I just didn't appreciate your rudeness towards Duncan, it was unnecessary as he'd done great work organising these meetings whilst you had backed out. I am surprised and disappointed in your response to Duncan and your response to me. I think you need to take a look at yourself.

If you are waiting for me to organise them, then you'll be waiting for a long time.

Att, I realise I may be on a hiding to nothing, but Nimrod's comments towards Arkwright were out of order and needed correcting. Also I had a very high opinion of David so I was especially disappointed with his comment.

David,

No need to chuck your toys out of the pram. Grow up. I'd also challenge your use of the word intemperate. There was no lack of control in my comments.

I just didn't appreciate your rudeness towards Duncan, it was unnecessary as he'd done great work organising these meetings whilst you had backed out. I am surprised and disappointed in your response to Duncan and your response to me. I think you need to take a look at yourself.

If you are waiting for me to organise them, then you'll be waiting for a long time.

Att, I realise I may be on a hiding to nothing, but Nimrod's comments towards Arkwright were out of order and needed correcting. Also I had a very high opinion of David so I was especially disappointed with his comment.

I fear your expectations may be in need of adjustment, but then who am I to comment, I am just saying it how I see it.....Everyone is different, thank god and often it is our expectations of others that is in need of some fine tuning.....Personally, I expect nothing from anyone, that way I am seldom disappointed......I have only formulated that opinion on recent months, after a long and protracted relationship with extreme cuntishness.

Mr Nimrod please carry on I realise that I'm late to the party but almost 30 attendees shows you something :thumb

Back
Top Bottom