East Mids. Breakfast Meet Up : Saturday 17th August, 2019 ~

David Nimrod

Reality you can rely on...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Let's meet up on the A1, at the Stadium Diner:thumb2

£5.10 gets you a full breakfast, toast, & two hot drinks...

You know it makes sense!

For a bit of traditional A Road ambiance, Truck Stop style:

Stadium Diner
Bourne Rd,
Corby Glen,
Grantham
NG33 5JN

Keep on Truckin':bounce1

See you there, anytime from 10am.

FFS another one I'm going to miss - family wedding. See you all when we get back from Norway.

I shall not be attending, I'm not convinced by the A1 Diner I think I might go elsewhere nearer to home with a lot of fish in lakes!

I shall not be attending, I'm not convinced by the A1 Diner I think I might go elsewhere nearer to home with a lot of fish in lakes!

I agree about the food but fishing lakes are hardly a ride out :beerjug:

Yes mate, because everyone in the East Mids lives at your house!! :blast

Well both Duncan and myself plus others are quite near each other so there I only drink tea at the diner I think the boiling water is fairly safe :D

Hmm, I’m at home on Saturday and Mrs B is off to watch her beloved Everton play in their first home game of the season so I can see a small chance I might potter up the A1 for a breakfast.

It seems a bit mad really because I’ll then ride home, throw my bag in the van and drive back up the A1 for another 6 day assault on a power station near Selby but as long as it’s not tipping it down with rain it’ll be a chance to get out on the bike.

I might see some of you there then 😀

Duncan, I'm getting sick of your whining, so why don't you post up some Meets, instead of just complaining..?
There's nothing stopping you (or anybody) organising breakfast meets, rides, camping weekends etc. The busier and more active this Region is, the better.
Remember: you get out, what you put in...

Back
Top Bottom