How to Cancel membership please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing BHT has refunded the OP his money as his PM facility has gone. I wonder if "auto renew" is covered by the Distance Selling Directive which would mean a 14 day cooling off period for customers.

"Is this a 5 minute argument or the full half hour?"

Yes but nowhere in the agreement does it states anything about the abuse you get from other members :p:blast:rob:nenau
In replying to you, should i take into account your status as a subscriber to determine the duration, the vitriol level and the quality of abuse i give you? :confused:

I tend to find its best to be abusive to members early on, even on their first post as it gets them over the shock a lot quicker :D

I tend to find its best to be abusive to members early on, even on their first post as it gets them over the shock a lot quicker :D
I tried warning someone what they were I for once..... apparently I was an "ignorant f__ker" :nenau

If i did not have a BMW (I do ) I would want to know it was the right choice and feel smug reading about the corrosion, shitcams, FD and spoke issues and any more that will no doubt appear:D

Ask Paul if he can do anything. Mabey if he issues an instruction to the bank/PayPal to cease? Or if you pay early the second payment might get sent back. JJH
What my problem is, is my Americam PayPal I've forgot my password so when I try for a new one PayPal want to validate my info via phone numbers which where USA numbers both Mobil and landline. This is my biggest problem.. so if I contact Paul can he cancel account so I can setup a new one?

I'm guessing BHT has refunded the OP his money as his PM facility has gone. I wonder if "auto renew" is covered by the Distance Selling Directive which would mean a 14 day cooling off period for customers.

I assume it would be, as it's a Distance Selling proposition over the Web

What my problem is, is my Americam PayPal I've forgot my password so when I try for a new one PayPal want to validate my info via phone numbers which where USA numbers both Mobil and landline. This is my biggest problem.. so if I contact Paul can he cancel account so I can setup a new one?
If it helps I can give loan you a US number that you can receive a SMS to in the UK

If it helps I can give loan you a US number that you can receive a SMS to in the UK
Couldn’t get into account to change the number, UK number would have been ok I think, but Paul’s sorting it I think.

Grateful to Admin helping. Sorted.
You're right, it appears i did authorise auto renewal.
I forgot, maybe I need to worry.
Did I come across as angry?
Unintentional, Sorry.
Been good here and I may not be a subscribing member any longer, but I'll be back when I'm ready.
Thanks Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom