How to Cancel membership please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

septikangel

Reaction score
As title. No longer ruding BMW bikes. It's been great here but am off to pastures anew. How to cancel membershil please and recover the £12 that has justbeen taken off me by direct debjt with no warnings? Thanks.

No... Don't cancel.... It's well worth 25p a week to sit back and watch the arguments and comments..

You don't even need a bike....

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Haven't had a GS for 10 years now and just renewed my subscription again.....it’s all about the craic. :aidan

.... and recover the £12 that has justbeen taken off me by direct debjt with no warnings? Thanks.
Taken off you.... :eek: with no warnings... really :eek: that's bloody robbery that is, thieving pirates :ninja1:

Or maybe Paypal were just following your instructions and notified you to an email address that you no longer use :nenau

I've not even ridden a motorbike for six years and I'm still here...this place is full of clever farts and nutters, I learn a lot and laugh a lot...:thumb

HOWEVER, I wouldn't like a recurring DD without some sort of warning. Being one of those 'clever farts' it wouldn't happen as I diary every DD, but you know what I mean....;)

worth 12 squids a year to buy and sell with no other fee's :beerjug:

P.s wanna buy a jacket Mr?

It’s well worth the few bob. Just don’t do the auto renewal. JJH

It’s well worth the few bob. Just don’t do the auto renewal. JJH

You should charge members a pound each for responding to your thread you would soon make a profit :D

Not had a GS for a couple of years, would probably never buy another bloody bmw but for £12 to hang out with all the aliens on here is something I can afford.

I need to sort my d,d out it keeps coming out my ex wife's American bank account lol. Which I think I have a USA PayPal linked too it and no passwords so can't do fuck all about it, any ideas on it lads?

I need to sort my d,d out it keeps coming out my ex wife's American bank account lol. Which I think I have a USA PayPal linked too it and no passwords so can't do fuck all about it, any ideas on it lads?

Ask Paul if he can do anything. Mabey if he issues an instruction to the bank/PayPal to cease? Or if you pay early the second payment might get sent back. JJH

Go to your Paypal account.
Click on activity.
Type 'UKGSER Limited' into the search bar.
When it opens it will state that it is active if you're on auto renew.
Click cancel and follow the prompts.
Jobs a good un.

Man agrees to forum subscription being auto renewed.
Forum subscription gets auto renewed.
Man gets angry because forum subscription gets auto renewed.

Back in the day people used to Flounce, never asked for a refund either.

Post up a good Flounce with a bit of anger in it.

Yes but nowhere in the agreement does it states anything about the abuse you get from other members :p:blast:rob:nenau

I've not got a BMW anymore but the info and tips are worth the £12 of anyone's money.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom