Paul Blezard Rides a Royal Enfield Himalayan in the Land's End Trial

I know Paul well-ish and he is a good lad and a good rider
He does like cake and buns and bikes - in that order :D:D

I know Paul well-ish and he is a good lad and a good rider
He does like cake and buns and bikes - in that order :D:D

Do you remember meeting him in the "corner bar" in Bardonecchia after the Stella Alpina main day?

He nearly fell backwards from his seat after sampling my rather large glass of TVR (Tequila/Vodka/Red Bull). :D

Paul was very active as a journo back in the 90’s writing for TBM and others. He did several of the UK and European Rallyes, usually on a GS of some kind.

Not heard much of him since I last saw him at the Ryedale in ‘03, good to hear he’s still going.

He’s a proper tosser shaped fella, a good rider and a very good writer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

O
Paul was very active as a journo back in the 90’s writing for TBM and others. He did several of the UK and European Rallyes, usually on a GS of some kind.

Not heard much of him since I last saw him at the Ryedale in ‘03, good to hear he’s still going.

He’s a proper tosser shaped fella, a good rider and a very good writer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you!

He used to be in the BTBC a long time ago, is that still going?

He used to be in the BTBC a long time ago, is that still going?

It still is Mike. Not so many rideouts as they were but PC still does the Stella Alpina rally and the Sept Coast to Coast is/has always been a cracker.
the original chappy = Blez attended quite a few of the doos a few years ago - His last attendance I saw him at was at the Cotswold doo on here. He thrashed my Airhead about for a giggle and came back with a tyre edges scrubbed like I have never seen the like of - well not of my doing. He used to write in the feet forward mag and I think he may still have his Quasar !!!!!! HTHY

I remember Paul from the magazine Motorcycle Sport as it was back in the day and his many articles extolling enthusiastically the virtues of feet forward motorcycles, including the Malcolm Newell’s Quazar.
He was I feel, certainly responsible at the time for bringing such bikes to the publics attention.

Paul is a gent and a scholar. But I’m still not buying your tatty HP2. :D

I remember Paul from the magazine Motorcycle Sport as it was back in the day and his many articles extolling enthusiastically the virtues of feet forward motorcycles, including the Malcolm Newell’s Quazar.
He was I feel, certainly responsible at the time for bringing such bikes to the publics attention.

I remember that too and his rides and rally’s on the transalp. He got the whole trail bike touring thing and super motards etc when it wasn’t mainstream.

I was happy to meet him in a bar in Paris before the start of the 1988 Paris Dakar race that we were there to watch .

Have always enjoyed his articles . He is the man to talk to if you want to know about anything with an electric motor and two wheels.

Back
Top Bottom