Looooong leg problem

Keef

Reaction score
Help needed Please.
I can never get bike trousers long enough.
I currently have 3 pairs John Doe combats in 32w 36L, which are a narrow fit and tuck in my MX boots. These are coming to the end of their life after 3 years of daily use, I don't have a car and my bikes are my only transport.
I would like to get some over boot MX trousers, but cannot seem to find any in a long leg fitting. I would need minimum of 36 inseam as once seated on the bike 36 are normally halfway up my boot in an over boot style.
It's for road use mainly, but abrasion resistance and body armour aren't too much of a problem as I have kevlar leggins base layer that I wear on hot days with ordinary combats as the John Doe stuff is way too hot once the temperature goes above 25 deg.
I don't really want the expense of going mtm, or adventure trousers that look boring.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

Hood jeans, I've had a pair of 36" leg from them in the past. Unfortunately, the waist seemed to shrink on them so I sold them.

Hideout are very good, but exceptionally expensive I found, but it's been a couple of years since I was last there and they're local ish to me so I'll give them another look, thank you.

Ahh yes, the old shrinkage problem, you know I find that happens regularly around Christmas time, must be something they add to the water that affects the fabric at that time of year.

Hideout might be able to modify some off the shelf trousers.

Back
Top Bottom