Back to team Orange!

oddshapedballs

Reaction score
After years wishing I'd kept my 990 Adv, and having flirted with the idea of an Africa Twin, I'm picking this little beauty up at the end of the week :D as a replacement for my TC GSA :bounce1

Attachments

• 20190812_123456 copy.jpg
    20190812_123456 copy.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 636
After years wishing I'd kept my 990 Adv, and having flirted with the idea of an Africa Twin, I'm picking this little beauty up at the end of the week :D as a replacement for my TC GSA :bounce1

That’s gorgeous, well done!

Is that a skidoo ski as an engine guard? I like it :thumby:

Is that a skidoo ski as an engine guard? I like it :thumby:

:D I think it's one and only owner had a lot of time on his hands, it's got extra covers for this, that and the other, and anything and everything ever bought/used is documented right down to the little till receipts that you get out of card machines!

Enjoy ... they're a great bike. :thumb2

Great choice
I currently have three KTM
990 adv
1190 Adventure & recent addition to fold is the 1290 Adventure R
I will be looking to sell the 1190 very soon, its Grey as the one in this thread, standard with 43K
Fantastic condition for year , testament to KTM build quality , runs like a new one
I intend to sell as cheapest 1190 advertised in uk at present
Interested ?

How’s it going, happy with her??

Very happy thank you, popped the 'r' screen on along with a few bits like an sw motech quick release sat nav mount - that was fun...you have to remove every single body panel to get the headlight out and wire in to a switched live, the process is the same for changing a lightbulb, madness I tell you, utter madness...but good to learn a bit about how it all fits together.

Did a mammoth day yesterday, Cirencester, Cheltenham, Abergavenny, Bristol, Sandbanks, Salisbury, Winchester then home to Reading, the only thing aching was my right wrist, I'm still getting used to the mad throttle response and tend to grip it a bit too tight.

Glad you are enjoying the 1190 experience.
Taking the panels of to get behind headlight is not that bad and after a couple times it it becomes very easy.
You have to remove panels R/H/S to top up coolant but every time I have done it there is plenty in , its just below the sight glass requiring you to check.
Rode mine today for first time since aquiring the 1290 . Loved it .
Enjoy
PS : I would remove the bash pate ( if it was mine )

Back
Top Bottom