Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Adventure Bike Festival July 2020

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoxer View Post
    That would be fine, Chris and to see Toddy again would be good, might have a good look at his 690
    We can swap MSABs JB

Quote Originally Posted by Toddmeister View Post
    We can swap MSABs JB
    Yep

Perhaps Andres will come and Tricky
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoxer View Post
    Yep

Perhaps Andres will come and Tricky
    A proper MSAB love-in!

its going to happen with a valid covid test , well it should go ahead please all gs rider stand up when riding on the campsite. it gives the image of a full adventure rider, I will be selling packets of adventure mud near the entrance so you can look the part !

Quote Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
    its going to happen with a valid covid test , well it should go ahead please all gs rider stand up when riding on the campsite. it gives the image of a full adventure rider, I will be selling packets of adventure mud near the entrance so you can look the part !
    Can't wait

Do I need to air down the tires a bit as well? what PSI please?

Adventure Bike Festival July 2020

I will be on the Ultra Classic just to confuse some.
    Mainly because will be leaving Saturday evening to get to Holyhead and Ireland for a week.

Patria o Muerte
    A GOAL is an end toward which some specific effort is directed!
    Go forth and prosper!

has it been cancelled due to covid or are we all good to go , just that my legs hurt from all this standing up. as for psi what oil shall I use to cook bacon and eggs?

An email today from them to confirm it is on.
    Got the copy of the weekend guide to activities planned.

As Bridgestone will be there selling tyres at discount, do they have a facility to change tyres if bought on site?

Could do with a new rear.

Patria o Muerte
    A GOAL is an end toward which some specific effort is directed!
    Go forth and prosper!

I'm tempted to book mine in for a clean as well. Be the second time only it's had a wash! Yep, all go..

Copied from ABR Forum:

Reading the guide and it mentions that a check code is required for test rides. Glad I read this as I wasnt aware.

Easy enough to get, but my question is....

is a different check code required for each separate bike you want to test ride?

Im assuming so, so just got a batch of 10 generated and took a photo of the screen. Worth mentioning incase anyone else doesnt read the print regarding the check codes.

Google DVLA Check codes......you will need your driving licence number and national insurance number.

Quote Originally Posted by gspod View Post
    Copied from ABR Forum:

Reading the guide and it mentions that a check code is required for test rides. Glad I read this as I wasnt aware.

Easy enough to get, but my question is....

is a different check code required for each separate bike you want to test ride?

Im assuming so, so just got a batch of 10 generated and took a photo of the screen. Worth mentioning incase anyone else doesnt read the print regarding the check codes.

Google DVLA Check codes......you will need your driving licence number and national insurance number.

Good shout

link here
    https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence

Dream Maker
    I'll be there with an Unchained Tours stand so please drop by to say hello and just have a chat.
    www.unchainedtours.com

"Of all the forces that make for a better world, none is so powerful as hope.
    With hope, one can think, one can work, one can dream.
    If you have hope, you have everything."

http://www.unchainedtours.com

Quote Originally Posted by adventuredon View Post
    I'm tempted to book mine in for a clean as well. Be the second time only it's had a wash! Yep, all go..
    I’m seeing Mo-Clean tomorrow. They are at the show and doing cleaning. Recommend them, they have done a good job on a number of my bikes.

Adventure Bike Festival July 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Joe narvey View Post
    I’m seeing Mo-Clean tomorrow. They are at the show and doing cleaning. Recommend them, they have done a good job on a number of my bikes.
    Are those the guys that have the wide range of options? Was looking at the list of companies that will be there and one of the cleaning companies website was very detailed in the services they offered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by meintjiesj View Post
    Are those the guys that have the wide range of options? Was looking at the list of companies that will be there and one of the cleaning companies website was very detailed in the services they offered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes, you can even pre book it in and get a tenner off their prices. I think with a shaft drive you lose out a bit as no mucky chain to clean! Ill be arriving Fri night and I guess playing it by ear

New tyres getting fitted today...obviously it's pissing down lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast