Scarla duo Q1not linking together the

paul13

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My only issue I cannot solve at the moment is getting the Scarla Q1 to pair with each unit. Meaning we cannot talk via the Scarla unit rider to pillion.

The unit I use links my phone and sarnav no problem. Very frustrating that I cannot solve this problem. I have tried the reset a few times. It says rider A connected. Nothing about B.

I have never worn a crash helmet so much indoors in trying to get the unit working or checking if it’s working.

Thank you for any assistance.

I think you’ll need to tell folks:

A. Which GPS device (unit) you are using

B. Whether the bike has a TFT screen

C. Maybe which phone you are using

There are lots of similar threads on the topic in this section and lots of videos on how to link things together successfully on YouTube. Most seem to be about connecting the various devices in the correct sequence.

I think you’ll need to tell folks:

A. Which GPS device (unit) you are using

B. Whether the bike has a TFT screen

C. Maybe which phone you are using

There are lots of similar threads on the topic in this section and lots of videos on how to link things together successfully on YouTube. Most seem to be about connecting the various devices in the correct sequence.

Gps is a Tom Tom rider 400

Phone is an iPhone 7

However these all link fully with my headset unit.

I can hear music if I want to. The sat nav instructions also come through the headset.

It is just 2 headsets do not link together so we can actually talk to each other.

Tried rebooting them both clearing all devices and starting again. Still no joy

I have just Googled: Scala duo Q1 not linking (note the spelling of Scala) and then asked to see videos.

There are lots about wiping old pairings and establishing a new pairing. Have you tried them?

I have just Googled: Scala duo Q1 not linking (note the spelling of Scala) and then asked to see videos.

There are lots about wiping old pairings and establishing a new pairing. Have you tried them?

I wiped the units at least 3 times now. Reset them up. They show all the signs of being connected, flashing red lights at the right time, and back to standby mode. However nothing from our headsets to each other.

Thanks for pointing out the spelling mistake. Noticed it after typing it all out.

Back
Top Bottom