Reversing and side sensors.

Obviously as we dont have reverse gear.. youd need a 1600 for that 😉

Ive just taken a slagging for the farkles i fitted to my bike, but these must be the stupidest thing to ever fit on a bike, even worse than my centre stand guard :blast:nenau:augie:doris:D

The farkles were the least of your problem ;) , it was the forward planning for servicing in three years time lol that was funny :) xx

And the extra set of tyres for the just in-case. :blast

I've got an extra set of wheels and tyres and tpms sensors and brake discs.... just in case :D

I've got an extra set of boots, jacket, trousers, helmet, gloves, neck brace, back protector, and on and on....

In fact, got an extra complete whole bike.... just in case :D

How many 'just in case' examples do you need, and am I in the lead yet :D

I've got an extra set of wheels and tyres and tpms sensors and brake discs.... just in case :D

I've got an extra set of boots, jacket, trousers, helmet, gloves, neck brace, back protector, and on and on....

In fact, got an extra complete whole bike.... just in case :D

How many 'just in case' examples do you need, and am I in the lead yet :D

Beat me with wheels, tyres, tpms sensors, brake discs, helmet, and more importantly 2nd bike, but I do have a GS-911 wifi now, and that does the ESA calibration already tried it. :D

Tried front sensors on mine, to allow me to pull right up to my garage wall. But struggled with false alarms. Basically, if you mount them on the crash bars (best place to get the width required between the two), they pick up the front wheel when you move the handlebars from side to side.

Looking for suggestions on where others have mounted them? If I can’t resolve it soon, I will have to revert to using next doors cat as a audible buffer alarm. Just don’t like having it cable tied to my mudguard ;-)

Tried front sensors on mine, to allow me to pull right up to my garage wall. But struggled with false alarms. Basically, if you mount them on the crash bars (best place to get the width required between the two), they pick up the front wheel when you move the handlebars from side to side.

Looking for suggestions on where others have mounted them? If I can’t resolve it soon, I will have to revert to using next doors cat as a audible buffer alarm. Just don’t like having it cable tied to my mudguard ;-)

That's where you're going wrong. Use Gaffa tape.....

I use a small child against the wall as a buffer as they are easier to catch than a cat, the sons of the underkeeper or gardeners seem particularly resilient.

Back
Top Bottom