'08 GSA Screen mount bar diameter- info needed please

Big Si

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone know off the top of their heads or would mind popping out to the garage/shed/driveway the diameter of the tubular bar just above the clocks that the lower part of the screen mounts to?? I am trying to order a clamp on ram mount for a nav V.
None of this would be necessary if BMW Park Lane could supply the requisite part which I ordered off their online store, they sent the wrong part and after a couple of attempts on my part they will not respond to my complaint.:blast
So if anyone could help I would be grateful:thumb

I can do the measurement on a 2010 GS but not a GSA? If you mean part no. 15 here it's oval shaped and on mine is 16 x 22 mm diameter.

HTH

I can do the measurement on a 2010 GS but not a GSA? If you mean part no. 15 here it's oval shaped and on mine is 16 x 22 mm diameter.

HTH

Thanks, it's probably roughly the same diameter I should think, I appreciate your help.:thumb2

I've got a mount for the bar.to sell. It's one of the ones with the lever to clamp it on. It will bolt to the nav v mount. Not removable like a ram mount but you could bolt a ram mount ball mount to it if you need to to remove the docking mount. Pm me if you are interested and I could sedt you pictures.
About 25 quid should cover it with postage.

I've got a mount for the bar.to sell. It's one of the ones with the lever to clamp it on. It will bolt to the nav v mount. Not removable like a ram mount but you could bolt a ram mount ball mount to it if you need to to remove the docking mount. Pm me if you are interested and I could sedt you pictures.
About 25 quid should cover it with postage.
This is now sold.

Back
Top Bottom