Doh, couldn’t help it.... had to by it. I love big arses!!!!

Stills

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Couldn’t help myself. I’ve always wanted one but most of them now are rough dogs..
Then I found this... mmmmm :hide

Classic question from the Mrs...

“So are you going keep both?”
Me “weelllll, maybe”. It’s only done 8500 miles.
English police .... sorry about the “by”:blast
2D4585F1-6522-4728-B49E-6C986A027D5E.jpgFA22AE79-DF64-44FE-977A-AB025DF20565.jpg

Rides like a year 2000 bike!! Loads of grunt. Handling is heavy, breaks are a bit spongy. 90mph feels like 130mph if you know what I mean. Takes me back to why i first starting riding bikes which was 2000. Lovely V twin noise. Love it. It will never see the rain....ever....... it might dissolve otherwise.
Marmite to many though. Hated by the press. Loved by me:)

Attachments

• 22BBDA8F-052B-4E85-9CAF-EA2FB888CCFB.jpg
    22BBDA8F-052B-4E85-9CAF-EA2FB888CCFB.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 570
Almost expected to see a B King when I saw the big arse comment.

Nice tlr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides like a year 2000 bike!! Loads of grunt. Handling is heavy, breaks are a bit spongy. 90mph feels like 130mph if you know what I mean. Takes me back to why i first starting riding bikes which was 2000. Lovely V twin noise. Love it. It will never see the rain....ever....... it might dissolve otherwise.
Marmite to many though. Hated by the press. Loved by me:)

Great bike try and hang on to that one looks a gud un,

Thanks folks. I’m sort of affraid to ride it as I don’t want to whack the mileage up too much!! But what would be the fun it that:nenau

If it was mine I would have to ride it they sound evil with the right cans on :beerjug:

Gotta love the twins - there was a fab Honda SP2 on here recently - I was very nearly tempted by it :thumb2

Very nice, they do have a lovely sound. Duck tail Suzuki's was very much an in thing back in the day :D

If I remember the engine heat can be problem for the rider.

Yeap warm balls are definitely on the menu!! Great for winter ride outs:D
Very nice, they do have a lovely sound. Duck tail Suzuki's was very much an in thing back in the day :D

If I remember the engine heat can be problem for the rider.

Winter ride outs? I'll bet this bike lives in the living room and will only come out during summer season. :thumb.

Holy thread revival Batman.

There's a rather plump chap I know had a couple of these, loved them he did, apparently much better than the other model with the absurd suspension set up, the S model IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom