Handlebar bag - gsa 1250

robstaffs

Reaction score
I’m after a handlebar bag where I can put an iphone on to charge whilst riding 2019 GSA 1250. Wunderlich seems v expensive at the £90 mark, wondering if anyone can recommend any cheaper alternatives. Cheers.

Hi,

I have the cheaper “ non XL media” bag. It doesn’t have the clear plastic window for the phone, which I didn’t fancy anyway. It’s a great bag for storing phone and other bits and bobs. The one I have was £69 from nippy Norman’s.
I also got the twin usb charging point from them, which replaces the single standard plug. I can also charge my intercom for a bit at the same time if it runs down. If you do that, it’s worth buying some heavy duty usb waterproof cables, again about £6/7 on the internet.
Cheers
Dave

I’m after a handlebar bag where I can put an iphone on to charge whilst riding 2019 GSA 1250. Wunderlich seems v expensive at the £90 mark, wondering if anyone can recommend any cheaper alternatives. Cheers.

I think I`ve got a used wunderlich one I can let you have for £30 plus P&P - nowt wrong with it.

07713 789365 if you are interested

Back
Top Bottom