Berchtesgaden pension.

Went to book it thru their online booking form...154 euro...no thanks.

You need to give bods a clue as to what you expect to pay for your one night’s b&b. I assume it’s one night, two blokes sharing one room?

Cheers lads, nowt available in either for our dates.

Will keep a close eye on the forecast cause if it's as pish as it's forecast just now a change of plan may be in order.

You need to give bods a clue as to what you expect to pay for your one night’s b&b. I assume it’s one night, two blokes sharing one room?

Around the £50 mark a head.

Good luck with £50 per head. We have 2 rooms in 4* hotel there on sat 7th sept and cost us £72 per room when we booked. Just checked and they have 1 room available still and want £192 for the night,

Cheers lads, nowt available in either for our dates.

Will keep a close eye on the forecast cause if it's as pish as it's forecast just now a change of plan may be in order.

Around the £50 mark a head.

Few bridges and a bit of tarpaulin on the way for that price, you aint got a chance in hell, if lucky local youth hostel might have a bed in a dorm.

There is a youth hostel in Schuttdorf 10 to 15 minutes walk from Zell town centre , if not there are two really nice dark and dank underpasses under the Loferer Bundestrasse on the road out from Zell towards Prielau

Few bridges and a bit of tarpaulin on the way for that price, you aint got a chance in hell, if lucky local youth hostel might have a bed in a dorm.

I emailed one of the pensions/guesthouses that was on the list from the tourist info place, they said they were full, I then emailed the tourist info place back and asked them to book us in to the very same place I emailed, no problem sir....sorted, how very bizarre.

I emailed one of the pensions/guesthouses that was on the list from the tourist info place, they said they were full, I then emailed the tourist info place back and asked them to book us in to the very same place I emailed, no problem sir....sorted, how very bizarre.

The plot thickens. :popcorn and sandwiches and rescue team at the ready. :D

Back
Top Bottom