I went out to buy a Versys....

mrklunk

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
...and came back with a F750GS!

Hi from Aberdeen, had my bike a week (my 1st BMW) and done 500 miles of B-Road delight.

Now trying to get my head around accessories before exploring West Coast of Scotland

Never had a BM before and they weren't on my radar (I tested Tracer 900, Versys and Crossrunner) then happened across an F750GS and fell in love.

Cheers

Welcome on board If you subscribe you will likely see all those must have accessories for sale on here :thumb

Hi and welcome.

Let us know how you get on with it !

...and came back with a F750GS!

Hi from Aberdeen, had my bike a week (my 1st BMW) and done 500 miles of B-Road delight.

Now trying to get my head around accessories before exploring West Coast of Scotland

Never had a BM before and they weren't on my radar (I tested Tracer 900, Versys and Crossrunner) then happened across an F750GS and fell in love.

Cheers

First of all Gary, pay the £12 so that you can see all the site. It is worth it. Glad you are enjoying the bike with Givi and the Madstad!

First of all Gary, pay the £12 so that you can see all the site. It is worth it. Glad you are enjoying the bike with Givi and the Madstad!

Haha! Yes, I've only just come across the subscription option. I take it you are someone off the FB group or 850GS forum? :)

Welcome aboard MrKlunk ... hope you get loadsa miles'n smiles out of that thar new 'bike o' yours :thumby:

Great 'bikes for sure :thumb2

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom