TFT Bluetooth System 7

JamieH

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
All,

Looking for help, my lovely wife got me a system 7 with the BMW Bluetooth. I can get the helmet to connect with the bike, my phone is connected to the bike as well and I can hear music from my phone and control the music through the TFT but I can't hear the phone! If I connect the phone to the helmet the TFT won't connect!! Is there a pairing sequence that makes it all work??

For clarity I'm using a BlackBerry.

Thanks,

Jamie

All,

Looking for help, my lovely wife got me a system 7 with the BMW Bluetooth. I can get the helmet to connect with the bike, my phone is connected to the bike as well and I can hear music from my phone and control the music through the TFT but I can't hear the phone! If I connect the phone to the helmet the TFT won't connect!! Is there a pairing sequence that makes it all work??

For clarity I'm using a BlackBerry.

Thanks,

Jamie

The science museum called and asked if they can have their Blackberry back.

The BMW system seems geared up to be compatible with iPhone, not sure how it would handle. BlackBerry, didn’t know they were still in circulation. The problem is the iPhone is light years ahead of the BMW, in terms of tech. What bike is this on ? Hopefully you have the lastest software on the TFT and erm......your blackberry ! Best of luck

Right so changed phone to a brand new OnePlus but still have the same problem, latest Android software. Call to Rybrook me thinks!

Back
Top Bottom