Looking at a 2016 GS1200 TE

StewGSUK

Reaction score
I am looking for a do it all bike & I’m looking at a 2016 GS1200 TE with 3500 miles on the clock. It is from a BMW dealer, they will give 2years BMW warranty & breakdown cover on it. They want £11500 is this a good price & is there anything I need to be aware of, new to the brand.

Whilst it's relatively low miles I think the price is at least £1k too much - more if it doesn't have luggage.

I bought a slightly lower miles one (with panniers) for that last year - not a million miles from you...

Have a look on the Motorrad website and go to the find the dealer tab. From there have a look at the dealers by you within travelling distance to see what they have in stock. The warranty provided by the dealer AFAIK is not the same as the full factory one but is still worth having. Next month is both new reg time so existing gstock will be worth less and it's end of quarter 2 so you could well get a better deal if you're prepared to wait

I purchased a TE from a main dealer with 5,500 miles last October for £10,500. Agree yours is overpriced.
Mine came with a brand new rear tyre, rad guards, genuine mudsling, front aux lights, rear drive bevel protector. Keyless, alarm and quick shifter

Back
Top Bottom