Hola from Spain!

DennisR

Reaction score
Hello everyone I’m Dennis from Holland but living in Spain for the last 9 years.. better weather and more twisties 💨💨🤪🏁 after owning a 1200gsa from 2011 and quite a few race bikes I’m back by mister Bmw bought a 1250Gs adventure Hp and absolutely love it!! Comfortable enough punch for some fun and still great in the twisties!! At times I still can’t get around how a big lump of a bike can be thrown around so easily. Have been reading quite some time on here and there’s some great info!! Regards Dennis

Ps, only thing I didn’t like is both my front calipers leaked after around 1000km... both were replaced and so far so good...😶

Last edited:
hello there Denis
Glad you like the bike. The more they have the more chance of a teething problem.
I am sure it will be as fantastic as Spain is for Bikers

Took me a while but here some pictures of my new toy, made a few changes, black instead of white hand guards, small black screen (better here in 30+degrees,Akrapovic in black, head and bottom led light protectors from touratech. That’s all for now... regards!!!
85de0588d1da3fc1b6244aaa3b7a50d0.jpg
e7fb8938f44d809d0181b5ab802b1ec4.jpg
ccbb2c2b280998bef8d3eb4d0119f3fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good one Dennis .... welcome to the 'club' :thumby:

You're amongst friends now ....

:beerjug:

Welcome Dennis from a fellow Dutchman living in Ireland, plenty twisties here but slightly different weather :)

Fine looking bike you have there sir! Just sold my 09 GSA and picking up my 2013 TC model tomorrow.

See you around in the mad house...

Greetings Dennis & welcome to the forum....enjoy your new bike, and the delicious roads of Espana :D

That bike looks amazing Dennis :)

I'm moving to Spain (Estepona area) next September. Can't wait, apart from a slight concern about Brexit - which won't stop me - and matriculating my bike which sounds like a real palaver.

Basically semi-retirement and will be spending a good few hours a day on my bike exploring those amazing roads. Bueonos dias!

That bike looks amazing Dennis :)

I'm moving to Spain (Estepona area) next September. Can't wait, apart from a slight concern about Brexit - which won't stop me - and matriculating my bike which sounds like a real palaver.

Basically semi-retirement and will be spending a good few hours a day on my bike exploring those amazing roads. Bueonos dias!

Hola buenas tardes!! Cheers mate I’m well happy with the bike so far! Estepona area should be great! Some good twisties all around you! Just be prepared to change your tires often as the sidewalls wear out a lot quicker than the middle my anakee Adventure tires got just over 2k and front is nearly done . You’re not so far from Torro adventure, be nice to join them on some rides! They know some great roads around you, I’m in Costa blanca area quite near Benidorm and we’ve got some amazing roads here to! All the best with the moving! Hasta luego

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom