Hola from Spain!

Hola buenas tardes!! Cheers mate I’m well happy with the bike so far! Estepona area should be great! Some good twisties all around you! Just be prepared to change your tires often as the sidewalls wear out a lot quicker than the middle my anakee Adventure tires got just over 2k and front is nearly done . You’re not so far from Torro adventure, be nice to join them on some rides! They know some great roads around you, I’m in Costa blanca area quite near Benidorm and we’ve got some amazing roads here to! All the best with the moving! Hasta luego

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hola Dennis

I am U.K. based but do have a place in Xàbia and have been itching to bring my bike over one day for a nice ride there....

Maybe we’ll bump into each other one day I’ll be sure to look out for your 1250 as there can’t be many in Spain at the moment 😁

Xander

Hola Dennis

I am U.K. based but do have a place in Xàbia and have been itching to bring my bike over one day for a nice ride there....

Maybe we’ll bump into each other one day I’ll be sure to look out for your 1250 as there can’t be many in Spain at the moment

Xander

@Xander Nice Place Xàbia, I’ve just moved to Alfaz de pi so not that far, And yes you should definitely bring the bike over one ! We’ve got some amazing roads here in the mountains , give me a shout when your here with the bike and will do some riding together regards Dennis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom