Glove advice

cbrgaz

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I currently used bmw 2 in 1 gloves and then gs enduro gloves for warmer climates, but im on the look out for an enduro style glove with padding in the palm / grip area of the glove to help reduce vibes.
Can anyone advice if they own such a glove?

Cheers

Garry

Sent from whatever I'm using at the time

Surely you'd consider changing your grips first?

I have Oxford heated grips which I love and the vibration isn't an issue with normal lined gloves.
Hence the reason why I'm after some well ventilated gloves with palm padding.
I don't want to add grip puppies as they make the grip feel huge.

Dianese 4 stroke evo glove maybe? Alpinestars do a perforated textile and leather padded glove in the Highland Leather gloves which seem to tick your boxes. Check out Sportsbike Direct for a huge range. You're bound to find some you like there. I use the Held Air N Dry for all year round riding...best I've ever owned but comes at a price.

Thanks for the advice, I currently have bmw 2 in 1 gloves which I believe are made by held. I ended up buying a pair of klim adventure gloves, which I have to say are the best fitting gloves I've ever bought.

I have Oxford heated grips which I love and the vibration isn't an issue with normal lined gloves.
/QUOTE]

I fitted Grip Puppies over my heated grips - the heat still gets through OK & they really made a difference. Took a few rides to get used to the larger circumference of the grip, but don't notice it now.....

D

Back
Top Bottom