Changes at Motorrad Central?

Two long-serving service managers are no longer there - that’s all I know.

Yup they were very tight lipped when I was in last month re staff changes ....... were recently also advertising for a new sales manager/executive.

Hope they don't f*ck it up with the changes as thety were streets ahead of the clowns at C***ers

Have to practice my interview techniques when in next week to get the bike serviced

Yup they were very tight lipped when I was in last month re staff changes ....... were recently also advertising for a new sales manager/executive.

Hope they don't f*ck it up with the changes as thety were streets ahead of the clowns at C***ers

Have to practice my interview techniques when in next week to get the bike serviced
Strange I found the Dundee people very helpful, allowed us a rr for the weekend to try out, as along the road wouldn't even let me have it overnight.

I'm sick of bikes I have to ride 20mph slower as the lights are crap. Hello 1050 sprint !

Even now it is dark by 2100 which isn't late.

I got a very good deal from C, who also fitted in the first service, for the next day. I ran the rr in over the first weekend I had it.

I had the first gsxr750 in Edinburgh, I ran that in overnight, turned up at Page's the next morning much to their surprise.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Probably fuck-all to do with you, in actuality...........

Explain why not, I have some friends that use Motorrad central, I am sure it will be of interest to them, and obviously not being a members of here, they are not in the closed circle of pm,s , so if something has happened, why the cloak and dagger already.

Explain why not, I have some friends that use Motorrad central, I am sure it will be of interest to them, and obviously not being a members of here, they are not in the closed circle of pm,s , so if something has happened, why the cloak and dagger already.

Well............ Around 12,000 posts in 2yrs would seem to indicate your are a post-whore.......... but hey! Who are your friends in the area?

Well............ Around 12,000 posts in 2yrs would seem to indicate your are a post-whore.......... but hey! Who are your friends in the area?

Hey just answer the question, posts or no posts if you have something to say, then say it otherwise just go do one wee jimmy, and not to worry i aint competing with you.

As I'm closest too the place, and hear things from multiple sources, some of which maybe accurate, and some stirring for the sake of it.

I am all to aware that rumours can have a detrimental effect and people's livelihoods could be effected.

It is a watch this space.

Sorry if that's opaque, at the moment that's how it is.

Squirrels listen too.

As I'm closest too the place, and hear things from multiple sources, some of which maybe accurate, and some stirring for the sake of it.

I am all to aware that rumours can have a detrimental effect and people's livelihoods could be effected.

Squirrels listen too.

Thanks TRG at least something nice and sensible, I have a friend who was thinking of buying a K1600, surely might be better for him to hold off until the water becomes clearer, and idiots like wee jimmy do not help.

Squirrels listen too.

Correct. I used "rumours" only in the sense of "unconfirmed report". I live nearby but visit only rarely. Hence the request for further factual info.

In the other day while bike being serviced , the mechanics are the same , but the general atmosphere in the showroom was very subdued with non of the previous banter going on.

Back
Top Bottom