Changes at Motorrad Central?

In the other day while bike being serviced , the mechanics are the same , but the general atmosphere in the showroom was very subdued with non of the previous banter going on.

Maybe somebody felt the grim reaper was arriving soon.

Really hope that Joe the owner reads the forum because the changes in my opinion are not for the better and despite having bought 3 new bikes from the dealership in the past 8 years plus using it for servicing and having always enjoyed the experience of dealing with staff there if it continues going down this road with a sterile atmosphere and total lack of verbal communication from the service desk staff (not the mechanics I may add) I will seriously consider going elsewhere

I also see bahnstomer are looking for a sales manager as Danny has gone from Alton must be a bmw thing or might be brexit

Really hope that Joe the owner reads the forum because the changes in my opinion are not for the better and despite having bought 3 new bikes from the dealership in the past 8 years plus using it for servicing and having always enjoyed the experience of dealing with staff there if it continues going down this road with a sterile atmosphere and total lack of verbal communication from the service desk staff (not the mechanics I may add) I will seriously consider going elsewhere
Tony used to be able to talk for Scotland and had an interest in you as a customer and rider of an old BMW. Bob on the service desk is alright for a blether but it's just a bit more matter of business rather than craic

Tony used to be able to talk for Scotland and had an interest in you as a customer and rider of an old BMW. Bob on the service desk is alright for a blether but it's just a bit more matter of business rather than craic

In the past the dealership even midweek and late in the season has always been full and people both buying bikes and getting servicing , this time it was like the Marie Celeste

Scott has also recently departed.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

If that's Scott MacKenzie, from service, then he was friendly and welcoming. That's all the front offcie guys I got on well with gone! That only leaves Calum in the back I know to talk with!

If that's Scott MacKenzie, from service, then he was friendly and welcoming. That's all the front offcie guys I got on well with gone! That only leaves Calum in the back I know to talk with!
Yes, friendly and helpful always had a positive attitude.

I wish him well, with whatever he does next.

Yes, friendly and helpful always had a positive attitude.

I wish him well, with whatever he does next.

I'll probably pop in on Friday or Saturday as I'm in the area but I don't know anyone out front now.

Shame, it had always been a warm, welcoming and friendly place previously.

Back
Top Bottom