Italian car and bike show at Bridgnorth tomorrow.

KevW

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As per the title, there is an Italian car, bike and food festival in Bridgnorth High Town tomorrow. Weather forecast is looking good so there may be quite a few bikes on display.

Thks for that. Had a pleasant sunny afternoon (didn't see many bikes at the event) with an amble around historic Upper Town. Had slow bimble back and was overtaken by Lambo Contach doing some rapid overtakes. Suffice to say it was satisfying to effortlessly slip past said car at the next set of traffic lights, the next road junction, the next line of cars etc!

Brut33 and I were there with another pal. We went on our matching red Ducati 1100 Multistradas. Some stunning ferraris there and a lovely as new laverda Jota. There were probably more cars than bikes, but we enjoyed it anyway. We also had a very pleasant evening on the piss in in Much Wenlock the night before.

A good day out with some beautiful bikes and cars, the Jota really was as new. Mine is the yellow 996 in amongst the red Ducatis and the occasional Guzzi.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 89
Oops! I really need to get the hang of posting photos on this site.

Back
Top Bottom