Denver to San Fran via 2 Potatoes

Most excellent work - bringing to life an area that I would now want to visit.

Great ride report on some brilliant roads.

Why the fuck people want to ride Route 66 when there are places like this us utterly beyond me.

Great ride report on some brilliant roads.

Why the fuck people want to ride Route 66 when there are places like this us utterly beyond me.

Couldn't agree more, and thanks for the tips for routes in California. There is still so much to see in and near all the areas that I visited.

Really enjoyed all that and some great photos.

Thank you

What a great trip.
Thanks for making the effort to write it up.
Brought back some good memories.

I am off on Friday to Denver then the tour starts. South West through Gunnison, Durango and on to Monument valley. Back up to Moab for 2 days, then Grand Junction to Aspen and back. 8 days in all.
judging by the weather I'll need my warm kit as well...…
sorry, didn't read the rest. Last year did the North Cal tour and same as you by fluke manged to catch the 1 hour gap for roadworks on the 36 West bound. If we'd missed it that would have been us screwed...
great read and pictures!

Great write up, thanks for taking the time to post.
I did a few of the roads you were on in a car back in 2004 in Colorado and it was terrific.
San Francisco is a great city but you can't venture too far from the centre or tourist areas or else it becomes like a scene from the walking dead.

Just read through all of your tour. Very good write up and pictures. Gave a good flavour to the tour. Thanks for taking your time to write this.

Beggers in SF. Yep, that was my overiding memory from a trip there a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom