New 1250 GSA TE Rallye discount’s available ?

rossi46

Reaction score
My 1200 GSA will be 5 years old soon, it’s been great, not a single problem and no corrosion at all. This is why I have been reluctant to change with all the problems reported on here, corrosion, loose spokes etc, but I think the time has come to think about changing.
If I did change it would be the TE Rallye, which I have configured on the Motorrad website so I know the list price, but I have never paid list price on my previous 3 GSA’s. My question is what sort of deal’s do people manage these days ? It would be a straight purchase, I’m not into PCP’s or finance

Contact three dealers... explain your requirements and ask them for their best deal... lots of factors such as quotas and rebates in play...Dealer A may be on quota and hang out for list price - Dealer B may have one in the showroom on 90 day payment terms and wants it shifted - Dealer C may be in the Poop with BMW having not sold enough units and is prepared to do a deal...

Be prepared to travel...

BMW often make a deposit contribution to encourage PCP (and lock in), why not take that and pay off the PCP straightaway? Win win.

i was told just on Friday last week after enquiring about a GS/GSA 1250 ,i went onto the BMW configurator and the TE came back at the spec i wanted at 18100 ,i was told there was a price increase during August and that the bikes had increased,but the software has not been updated...they came out with a price at the same spec at 18800. I told them to leave it then !!! the next they they rang to say they would uphold the "old" price . I said I had found a competitor selling cheaper than that.

There are defo deals out there, you just have to shop around, I think the end of sept is the BMW financial quarter ending, so they will be looking to sell bikes to hit targets

In November the 1250.2 will be shown with new colours, tft/nav, adaptive cruise, Brown wheels etc, the old 1250 will be going for a couple of grand off ;):D

I have had most success with discounts in the week either before or after Christmas.

thats the end of the final quarter ! as i say they need to hit targets and will push out discounts to do so .

Patience is your friend. End of’s are good. End of quarter, end of month, end of year. As we move towards November and December deals will probably get better. Some of the bigger dealers will have stock pre registered that they will want to shift. Last time I bought it was November and Park Lane had bikes still in crates at a good discount. Having said that my local dealer found one in the mysteries of the BMW system to top their offer.

Do what others have suggested and ring round a few. Norm’s just done that and done a deal for a new GSA. He might chip in and give you a clue.

I think I got £500 off my R1250GSA rallye with black panniers and sat nav!

Sniffing north of 22k with billet pack.

Shop around, I was in a bit of a rush.

Looks a treat though eh?

48412446827_2249b682b8_c.jpg

That’s a fine looking machine mr Anderson ! The billet pack equipment looks top notch stuff on the showroom bike I saw . Enjoy

I think I got £500 off my R1250GSA rallye with black panniers and sat nav!

Sniffing north of 22k with billet pack.

Shop around, I was in a bit of a rush.

Looks a treat though eh?

48412446827_2249b682b8_c.jpg

£22k? :eek: :blast

In November the 1250.2 will be shown with new colours, tft/nav, adaptive cruise, Brown wheels etc, the old 1250 will be going for a couple of grand off ;):D

Hello - I'm new to forums in general but I'm about to pull the pin on a new 1250GSA but having trawled this forum its raising a few questions for me. I'm particularly keen to know what is meant by 1250.2? Are BMW planning to put new models into the showroom? I've got what i think is a fairly decent offer on a new 'warehoused' GSA with some decent savings being offered on accessories. Are they pushing me old stock, knowing that an updated model is coming out? I cant find any other info about a model update in November???? Thanks

My 1200 GSA will be 5 years old soon, it’s been great, not a single problem and no corrosion at all. This is why I have been reluctant to change with all the problems reported on here, corrosion, loose spokes etc, but I think the time has come to think about changing.
If I did change it would be the TE Rallye, which I have configured on the Motorrad website so I know the list price, but I have never paid list price on my previous 3 GSA’s. My question is what sort of deal’s do people manage these days ? It would be a straight purchase, I’m not into PCP’s or finance

There are deals to be done. They have just announced 'free' luggage which simply indicates they need to incentivise demand. Call as many dealers you can. Convince them you are going to buy a bike now, either stock or factory build. You can do cash or PCP. Then ask for what they have to offer. Then ask for the best deal. Then call back and ask for their drop-dead deal. You will get a discount.

Back
Top Bottom