Recommend me some braces

dubster

Reaction score
Due to an apparent onset of builder's crack, am looking for a set of braces for my BMW summer trews...

What do people use and any recommendations for a brand that won't let me down (literally)? :beerjug:

Oxford ones work for me.

I have no sartorial elegance though.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Likewise - Oxford ones. Just beware that there appear to be two types. I noticed that the red ones which I removed from my HG leather trousers on Saturday night, have very sharp pointed metal teeth, whereas the black ones that I replaced them with
in deference to my sartorial elegance because the red would have clashed with my bright blue The North Face fleece jumper, have blunt plastic teeth which seem to do as good a job without the potential for damaging the garment.

Oxford ones work for me.

I have no sartorial elegance though.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Likewise - Oxford ones. Just beware that there appear to be two types. I noticed that the red ones which I removed from my HG leather trousers on Saturday night, have very sharp pointed metal teeth, whereas the black ones that I replaced them with
in deference to my sartorial elegance because the red would have clashed with my bright blue The North Face fleece jumper, have blunt plastic teeth which seem to do as good a job without the potential for damaging the garment.

Brilliant, thank you gents, Oxford it will be :thumb2 Stopped worrying about sartorial elegance a long time ago :D

What a great place this is :beerjug:

Knee braces, Neck braces, Wrist braces, Teeth braces........

Back
Top Bottom