Additional lights

davidfbmw

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
What additional lights have people used, will be wiring up thru a hex ezcan
I’m sure I saw a post on here recently with some links but can’t find it, can’t justify denalis or £200+ lights

I have used the 27 watt version of MICTUNING Cree lights from Amazon. They are about £20 or so and excellent quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3cebc93f99c8ea18855c17c485564c4b.jpg

Mounted high on the top crash bar...

Are these run thru the Hex ezcan as well

Yes... I have the additional rear lights set to one output, a 120db horn to another and the two additional aux lights run off a single connection. This leaves a spare outlet for power to the back box or power to the rear Drift Stealth camera if needed.

If you zoom in on the hand guard you will see a strip light that is tapped to the aux lights... this means they strobe and act the same as the aux lights do when indicating I.E. they alternate when using the hazards.

Yes... I have the additional rear lights set to one output, a 120db horn to another and the two additional aux lights run off a single connection. This leaves a spare outlet for power to the back box or power to the rear Drift Stealth camera if needed.

If you zoom in on the hand guard you will see a strip light that is tapped to the aux lights... this means they strobe and act the same as the aux lights do when indicating I.E. they alternate when using the hazards.

Nice one, some pics would be great and links to lights please

Just search on Amazon for MICTUNING Cree lights. They do loads of variations.

Back
Top Bottom