new harley rider

He should have kept the Softail Slim - stick some serious miles on it - it would have been as cool as penguins piss...
Let's have a game of 'what bike we should have kept'. This might explain why I'm scared to sell a bike any more....:D

So, daft fuckers,...who's still on for the "not the NEC piss-up"? Preferred dates....not the weekend......?

Yup, any date. And if you could move a little closer to Dorset....that would be smashing.

(Edit, Not too close though)

Let's have a game of 'what bike we should have kept'. This might explain why I'm scared to sell a bike any more....:D

None. All were sold for a reason, usually bored of them. If I was bored of them at the time and I still had them, then the levels of boredom would be........greater than they were....kinda thing.

None. All were sold for a reason, usually bored of them. If I was bored of them at the time and I still had them, then the levels of boredom would be........greater than they were....kinda thing.

I like your thinking. I may try and adjust my brain.

Just bought a 2018 fat bob 114, its the only Harley I have ridden, after having most types of bikes over the years, I've never had a cruiser type bike and I suppose the fat bob bridges the gap between harleys and jap bikes, I'm gonna give it a good go and see If I get along with, I have done 500miles so far on it, and so far I am enjoying it :D I am not gonna grow a goatie or wear an open face helmet or wear harley clothes lol

any tips from seasoned Harley riders?

cheers
Mike

Any tips? Yes Mike, yes I do.

Dress however you are comfortable is my advice. You are all grown up now and don't need to play dress up but if you fancy spicing up your life in any way you fancy, crack on.

Oh and enjoy the new bike.

Any tips? Yes Mike, yes I do.

Dress however you are comfortable is my advice. You are all grown up now and don't need to play dress up but if you fancy spicing up your life in any way you fancy, crack on.

Oh and enjoy the new bike.

I’ve a new outfit for Sunday!

lol I wouldn't even turn up my jeans, let alone buy chaps, its not a lifestyle choice, just thought I would give the bike a go because I like the look of it ;)

You sound like you are mildly uncomfortable with riding a Harley. I do feel your pain. I went to a Guildford Harley open day once, which was bit of a mistake on reflection. Hog patches and chaps....everywhere. It was enough to make you weep. I nearly stuck the bike on Ebay when I got home.

Ignore all that shite though and just enjoy the bike for what it is.....a fucking expensive paperweight :D (only joking).

It’s the bandanas and cowboy boots that get me....

You sound like you are mildly uncomfortable with riding a Harley. I do feel your pain. I went to a Guildford Harley open day once, which was bit of a mistake on reflection. Hog patches and chaps....everywhere. It was enough to make you weep. I nearly stuck the bike on Ebay when I got home.

Ignore all that shite though and just enjoy the bike for what it is.....a fucking expensive paperweight :D (only joking).

Do you have a pair of cowboy boots..... you do don’t ya...

Well what a great response to shit question, I am gonna have to brush up on my banter to get along on here, I will try and stick with it :D

We are quite normal actually...mind out for Tricky though... he gets a bit possessive..

Well what a great response to shit question, I am gonna have to brush up on my banter to get along on here, I will try and stick with it :D

Back
Top Bottom