new harley rider

taffyboyo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just bought a 2018 fat bob 114, its the only Harley I have ridden, after having most types of bikes over the years, I've never had a cruiser type bike and I suppose the fat bob bridges the gap between harleys and jap bikes, I'm gonna give it a good go and see If I get along with, I have done 500miles so far on it, and so far I am enjoying it :D I am not gonna grow a goatie or wear an open face helmet or wear harley clothes lol

any tips from seasoned Harley riders?

cheers
Mike

lol I wouldn't even turn up my jeans, let alone buy chaps, its not a lifestyle choice, just thought I would give the bike a go because I like the look of it ;)

thanks for the advice doris, I appreciate you taking the time to write a response :)

Harleys get under your skin - if so you will never be without one.... if not - it will be sold within the year......

quite simple really.

T

I am not gonna grow a goatie or wear an open face helmet or wear harley clothes ...

I think the very least you can do is to get a leather waistcoat .... :cool:

Lol never say never about much but I will never wear a leather waistcoat :D

So, daft fuckers,...who's still on for the "not the NEC piss-up"? Preferred dates....not the weekend......?

Wednesday the 20th or Thursday the 21st November would be perfect for me!!

Or...the Tricky option...buy..sell...swear you won't have another one...buy....sell...and repeat....

He should have kept the Softail Slim - stick some serious miles on it - it would have been as cool as penguins piss...

Back
Top Bottom