Tyre Deals...anyone know of any ?

Davey B

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Before I trawl the usual suspects, does anyone know of any deals...ideally on Continental TKC 70 as I'm massively impressed with the current set (7500 miles and probably 1000 left...never had more than 6k out of a set of tyres before)
Cheers

I squeezed another 1700 miles out of these TKC70s with a week North of the border. Still a few hundred left on the very squared off back but I need to sort a new pair...so anyone know of any deals? Happy to do mail order and my local fitter will do the fitting...or somewhere within 50 miles of Bradford

I'm a little far away to offer any suggestions but good to hear you like the tyres. I replaced the worn OEM's with TKC 70's and am really pleased with them.

Just had a set of 1150 GS tyres fitted

Conti TRail Attack 2 for £236 fitted to loose wheels at Ian Brown Tyres Malton

Quick and careful service

Also Bike Tyres Leeds - not been for years

All I can tell you is that I just got a pair of bike tyres (Anakee 3's for my F800GS) and the experience was as follows:

"Demon-Tweeks" - absolute shower... Website claimed they will be delivered in 4 days. Took order, took money. 3 days later emailed to say that it would not be be tomorrow but maybe in another two weeks. Took days to answer any CS emails and messed me about for the whole week. Now it will take another week to refund the money. The kicker: their website continuously showed "Delivered in 4 days" for that specific set of tyres. Never again.

"BlackCircles" - Took money, said that it would be delivered tomorrow... <you won't believe it> ... they delivered tomorrow! Both Tyres DOT was 2019, one only a month or two old. One pound more expensive than the above shower. The deal was 5% off with coupon but the price was good any way.

This is my first ever dealing with either company.

I think M&P had a 20% off on ebay (either ends today or tomorrow) , but I lost the will to live scrolling through hundreds of adverts

YMMV, as they say, but hoe you find it a useful pointer. :thumb Good luck.

Thanks all.
I've gone with TKC70s again, (really impressed with them.)
£178 a pair delivered. I'll pop the wheels down to my local fitter who for £20 will fit and balance the pair.

Back
Top Bottom