Camping torch

What's all this getting out of your tent to pee in the bushes? I couldn't camp without my 2L plastic milk bottle en suite facility.....

Amateur.

Lenor fabric conditioner bottle! Wide neck, and smells nice too ..... :D

Spot on. I've just upgraded my en suite pee station to a 1.8 litre wide necked version :augie

Head torch works for me. Mine has an automatic dip facility to avoid blinding oncoming pedestrians :rolleyes: (no it doesn't) :D

Amateur.

Lenor fabric conditioner bottle! Wide neck, and smells nice too ..... :D

I now feel quite inadequate.:(

Amateur

An cycle inner tube cut and then place over the "old man" and then passed out of the side of ones Basha

Always check for punctures first
Makes your "old man" chalky until the inner tube is well used though

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Spot on. I've just upgraded my en suite pee station to a 1.8 litre wide necked version :augie

Head torch works for me. Mine has an automatic dip facility to avoid blinding oncoming pedestrians :rolleyes: (no it doesn't) :D

If.you get stuck dont look for help from anyone here!

Practice at home by never turning on the lights. Saves on the electricity bill and reduces your carbon footprint.

Don’t try this in hotels because you might find yourself standing outside your room with no means of getting back in. I always sleep in my boxers when away for this very reason and even then it’s not good to walk down to reception and ask the night porter to go and unlock the door for you.

Yes, I’ve done this and it was even more frustrating because I could hear the tv was still on in my work colleagues room next door so I knocked and asked if I could borrow a pair of jeans only to be greeted by a very loud laugh and a firm “fuck off” followed by more laughter as I took the long walk of shame :blast

Alpkit gamma -- has red/green lights as well in case you don't want to burst your night vision. Rear red light - mrs uses hers for running

Probably rolled up in the tent.

Like his 'bike keys were when he came to leave Loch Ness Shores camp site (Foyers) last year :D

i-q4Xv7Dh-L.jpg

:jes

:beerjug:

Was camping at the weekend and more than once, walking back to the tent, I was blinded by someone walking towards me wearing a head torch.
This was particularly difficult because of the broken ground I was walking over (the only downside to the Overland Event).

I was at the Overland Event using a head torch, but hopefully it wasn't me! On some, including mine, the torch pivots on the head strap so you can point it downwards, which is what I do when walking specifically so as not to blind anyone coming the other way. I used to be dubious about head torches too, but have seen the light (can't believe I used that terrible pun).

Amateur

An cycle inner tube cut and then place over the "old man" and then passed out of the side of ones Basha

Always check for punctures first

That's no good, it leaves scent. Contained in a bottle there is no scent around... sitting in a high seat a bottle is a must, likewise in a bivvi or hammock!

Back
Top Bottom