Potentially one of the last 1290SA-T for sale or swap ...

Nin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Gents

Ive just landed a contract that will have me commuting 180 miles most days, and I’m not intending to do that on my SA-T. So it’ll be up for sale or swaps for an RT in due course.

Question is, do I strip the goodies off or offer it as the ideal finished package? It really does have everything one needs, except a set of decat headers, and being quite niche there may be someone on here who wants an oven ready awesome steed.

What does the hive suggest?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Just totted up the goodies on it - come to about £2k if I were to sell them separately! Flip!

Givi Top Boxes x 2 and alloy rack
Enduristan Tank bag
Bumot Extramada Panniers and toolbox
Bar Risers
Madstad, Givi airflow, MRA sport, OE Screens
Spots
BMW 4 button Gps plus Separate quadlock mounts both powered
OE heated and powerparts non heated seats
Wings shorty and OESilencer
Scottoiler electronic Chain oiler
Double take and standard Mirrors
Peg lowers
Updated rear spring (and OE). If you’re over 85 kg in your riding gear this makes a mahoosive improvement in the ride.
New Scorpions front and rear.
Grip puppies

Jaysus I threw some effort at this one!

WBAB have offered £9k for the bike in standard trim so need a wee bit more than that for a private sale but gives a good idea of the recoverable value.

Will craft an advert and pics over the weekend, thanks for your help fellas.

Stuck the ad up on bikes for sale ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Take of higher valuable bits and mid value easy to sell / strip stuff and sell with what's left on.

May e only 10% of potential buyers want it how you have it, 100% will consider buying base bike and building it up, some folk only buy bikes to farkle them up.

Nice bike. Where did you get the spring pls?

South Yorkshire Springs will make one for you, 01709 375375. But he did mention he was selling the business. Denz0 on here can also get what you need.

South Yorkshire Springs will make one for you, 01709 375375. But he did mention he was selling the business. Denz0 on here can also get what you need.

Ok thanks. I’m in the process of farkling mine atm. But I have the same dilemma with my GS Triple Black, don’t want the expense of 2 bikes and I spent a lot on bits for the GS, again probably 2k. Think I’ll probably end up taking them off and selling separate as prices of TB 1200LC are pretty dire from what I’ve seen...people don’t seem to take account of the value of the add ons..

Yep. Chatting to the WBAB fella yesterday he said there is a glut of RT and GSs that just aren’t selling. With only 30 of these KTMs in the UK he suggested now was a great time to swap.

What's that, a salesman telling you now is a great time to give him money, great advice, really impartial I am sure ;-)

No he was buying, not selling. Didn’t offer me enough either!

Update - the bike will be for sale as a completely standard Adventure with KTM pannier and rear rack, standard heated seats, OE exhaust and OE mirrors etc.

I’ve got a run up to Scotland next weekend, so the mileage will be around 5500 by the time I’m back.

I’ll be looking for £9800.

PM me if you’re interested!

Nin

Back
Top Bottom