So it turns out

fatbob99

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Abba stands on a slope aren’t as sturdy as I first foolishly thought :comfort
On reflection not the greatest idea and my shin is bitterly disappointed :rolleyes:

Sod your shin, how’s the bike? :eek::D

I had a similar problem at lunch time.... pulled up on the Harley put my left leg down.... felt my hamstring go.... could not hold it up......

Over we went in slow motion.... left leg pinned under the bike, right burnt by the exhaust....got myself out.. picked it up and road off to find I’d snapped the left peg off......

Quite sore tonight...

No pictures...

Soz

Sod your shin, how’s the bike? :eek::D

Miraculously the hand guard and luggage rack saved the can, the engine and the fairings thank fuck
Leg didn’t start hurting till I’d checked that

Unlucky Twizz , it’s an evening for alcohol and things

I had a similar problem at lunch time.... pulled up on the Harley put my left leg down.... felt my hamstring go.... could not hold it up......

Over we went in slow motion.... left leg pinned under the bike, right burnt by the exhaust....got myself out.. picked it up and road off to find I’d snapped the left peg off......

Quite sore tonight...

No pictures...

Soz
Go back and do it again, this time with pics.

Or even better, go with so called mates who laugh a lot and take pics too.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I feel such a twat... and it hurts..

Hope your shins ok!! FB

Oh and I know it’s “rode” before some smart **** comes along.

Miraculously the hand guard and luggage rack saved the can, the engine and the fairings thank fuck
Leg didn’t start hurting till I’d checked that

Unlucky Twizz , it’s an evening for alcohol and things

That’s very lucky then, as it looks like the exhaust has touched down. :thumb

Hopefully the Abba stand hasn’t twisted the bike frame.

Damn thats going to hurt, though it could have been worse had the car been closer.

When you’re younger you throw yourself under the bike because cuts and bruises don’t cost money but as the years tick by the intelligent choice of step out of the way and let the bike take the hit takes over.

Get some ice on your shin and in a glass of gin & tonic :beerjug:

When you’re younger you throw yourself under the bike because cuts and bruises don’t cost money but as the years tick by the intelligent choice of step out of the way and let the bike take the hit takes over.

Get some ice on your shin and in a glass of gin & tonic :beerjug:

Sounds about right , just waiting for the intelligence to turn up:beer:

O U C H

Get well soon :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom