Best day of my 'career' as an instructor.

The 'emergency' stop from a minimum of 50kph on his Mod1test presented a few issues!

First problem was getting that old Reliant engine up to speed in time.
Liam overcame this minor problem by taking the 99 degree bend as fast as possible, I'm sure there was daylight under the inside wheel :D

Second issue only arose shortly before the test as we recapped his technique, I reminded him to go easy with the rear brake to prevent any skid which would result in a fail "Oh that's not working now" he told me!
Anyway, somehow he hit 53 kph and absolutely nailed the stop :D

Oops. Think I accidentally closed the thread yesterday.

Great news chaps, a real example of 'enabling', working with Learning Disabilities I am saddened by the never-ending opposite of stories like this so I am über chuffed to read this and praise you both for the hard work and can-do attitude you've shown. #GOLIAM!!

Absolutely brilliant Tim, it is always the ones that have to work hardest because of difficulties in life that they have expereinced that are always the most rewarding when you help them achieve their dream. Well done to Liam.

Good one Liam :thumb2

Good one Tim :thumb2

Great work by the pair of ya's :thumb2

:beerjug:

Lovely, lovely story - thanks for posting :thumb2

That’s a real “ feel good “ story and I share your good feelings. Thank you for sharing :beerjug:

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing

People don't think height can be a disability, but it is in lots of things. Great news this, a bloke getting mobile and you doing it for him.

As much as we try to be individuals, we all want to belong.

Congratulations to him and to you. Everyone is different. Thats every one of us.

Here’s power to your elbow

:beerjug:

Just read this; and it's made a great start to the day. Nice one.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom