Helmets...current deals and choice

You may need to alter your bike's screen. I had to because the turbulence was making it very noisy where it came over the top vent which I ride with closed. When closed, it's fine for me with my MRA screen at the highest setting and the flippy up top spoiler, flippyed up! Quieter than my last lid anyway. I did a fair few miles yesterday with very little noise once things were altered and only when I got off the bike did I remember I'd forgotten my ear plugs. Having the chin curtain extended also makes it quieter still. If a 59/60 Shoei fits you so will the Sparatn...fret not.

You may need to alter your bike's screen. I had to because the turbulence was making it very noisy where it came over the top vent which I ride with closed. When closed, it's fine for me with my MRA screen at the highest setting and the flippy up top spoiler, flippyed up! Quieter than my last lid anyway. I did a fair few miles yesterday with very little noise once things were altered and only when I got off the bike did I remember I'd forgotten my ear plugs. Having the chin curtain extended also makes it quieter still. If a 59/60 Shoei fits you so will the Sparatn...fret not.

I dont get any turbulance from my screen unless i stand on the pegs and raise myself into the wind blast. I have a tall Puig touring screen and im a hobbit so well protected, indeed i can run with my visor up and feel no wind in my face.

I dont get any turbulance from my screen unless i stand on the pegs and raise myself into the wind blast. I have a tall Puig touring screen and im a hobbit so well protected, indeed i can run with my visor up and feel no wind in my face.

In which case, if it fits, you should love it. Great lid. Mine's just been supplemented by a new Halvarsson's jacket :D

In which case, if it fits, you should love it. Great lid. Mine's just been supplemented by a new Halvarsson's jacket :D

Yeah i think it will be fine. Looked at some reviews on utube and it left the GT Air in the dust for just about everything according to the vids i watched. Im torn between some Nano lights and some other bits not sure what to do, but time will tell lol.

Back
Top Bottom